Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Happy Vaper - Stock Status Updates

  1. #21
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Happy Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    607

    Default E-pipes and E-gars now in stock!

    Hey guys!

    Just to let you know that we have received a fine selection of Happy 601 E-pipes and Happy 701 E-gars for your vaping pleasure!!! Very attractive and sporting big carts and batteries for hours of enjoyment.

    Please come by and check them out!

    All the best and Happy Vaping!
    Jack
    Last edited by Happy Jack; 09-28-2009 at 05:19 AM.

    Smoke free since March 11, 2009!!!

  2. #22
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Happy Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    607

    Default Happy Vaper now carrying flavours from Flavourart!

    Happy Vapers and Mixers!

    You may have heard that an Italian company, Flavourart, are now creating a variety of tobacco flavours for mixing!!!

    Well... they are all already in stock at Happy Vaper now!!!

    Add to that many other flavours to entice and possibly horrify you (bacon, anyone?)

    Here's the full list of the Flavourart flavours that we have in stock now:
    Italian Fried Bacon
    Barley
    Beer
    Black Pepper
    Black Tea
    Brandy
    Champagne
    Cucumber
    Fresh Fig
    Gin
    Green Tea
    Jasmine
    Lemon
    Mangosteen
    Oak Wood
    Red Wine
    Rum
    Tiramisu
    Tobacco Flavour - Burley
    Tobacco Flavour - Camel
    Tobacco Flavour - Dark Vapure
    Tobacco Flavour - Latakia
    Tobacco Flavour - Marlboro
    Tobacco Flavour - Mellow Sunset
    Tobacco Flavour - Virginia
    Torrone
    Vienna Cream
    Whisky
    We hope there's something here to make you a Very Happy Mixer! More fabulous announcements coming VERY soon!!!

    All the best and Happy Vaping and Mixing!
    Jack

    Smoke free since March 11, 2009!!!

  3. #23
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Holy crap I was gonna order from them in europe, glad i didn't. One order coming your way!

  4. #24
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Near Montreal QC
    Posts
    141

    Default Beer and Bacon

    Now you have your e-food !

    Please do us a favor: Tell us when you sell your first Bacon !

    Browsing the flavors on your site I saw that beer was a *Happy's Choice*. Is it that good ?

    Finally, flavors are identified either LorAnn or Capella or not identified. Do not identified is always Flavourart ?

    Best wishes

  5. #25
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Happy Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Hey Vinnie!

    Since you asked, the first Bacon shipped out today! I will let you know what they think...

    I, personally, think the Flavourart Beer (to me it's like the foam on a Heineken or something), Red Wine, Rum and Tiramisu are awesome! The tobaccos are pretty good but I haven't experimented enough with them to make a full judgement.

    Yes, the not identified ones are Flavourart. That was not intentional. If you click on Flavourart in our categories, they should all come up...

    All the best and Happy Vaping!
    Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieVapor View Post
    Now you have your e-food !

    Please do us a favor: Tell us when you sell your first Bacon !

    Browsing the flavors on your site I saw that beer was a *Happy's Choice*. Is it that good ?

    Finally, flavors are identified either LorAnn or Capella or not identified. Do not identified is always Flavourart ?

    Best wishes

    Smoke free since March 11, 2009!!!

  6. #26
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    RIMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!
    Posts
    5,039

    Default

    I bought the vanilla custard capella's with the decreased shipping to the U.S. What is the shipping for the other flavorings and hardware to the states

    RIMP
    "IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF"
    SMOKE FREE SINCE 8/16/09

    LavaCorps Peeps Rock!!




  7. #27
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Happy Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RIMP View Post
    I bought the vanilla custard capella's with the decreased shipping to the U.S. What is the shipping for the other flavorings and hardware to the states

    RIMP
    Hey RIMP!

    Our shipping prices all come from Canada Post and, so far, with the majority of our US orders, shipping has ranged from around $18 CAD to places like Pennsylvania to $28 CAD to Texas and Hawaii. Sorry, I know it's steep! We are trying VERY hard to find another shipper that can get us better pricing but, as of yet, we are stuck with what we have.

    Thanks so much for your interest and support!

    All the best and Happy Vaping!
    Jack

    Smoke free since March 11, 2009!!!

  8. #28
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Happy Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    607

    Default Say hello to the Happy 302, Happy 306A and the ALL WHITE Happy 510!!!

    Fellow Happy Vapers!!!

    You heard right! Happy Vaper are now carrying a White Happy 510 with White Carts and a White LED!!!

    We have also added the Happy 306A Super-Mini and the Happy 302 Pen-Style to our product offerings.

    The Happy 302 is a highly regarded pen-style e-cig.
    Longer battery and cartridge life from the 510 and other minis. Currently, we are stocking the 302s in Black with Blue LEDs. All Happy 302s have automatic batteries.

    The Happy 306A is a high-performing super mini e-cigarette, compatible with all 510 parts and accessories EXCEPT the PCC
    (the batteries are too small to charge in the PCC but can be made to work by putting a cart endcap on top of it before closing the lid!). This model is a fabulous complement to a Happy 510. We are currently stocking the Happy 306A in Black with a Blue LED.

    Configurations are as follows:
    1) Happy 510 Classic: 510 atomizer on 510 battery.
    Awesome! Just awesome, as you may already know...

    2) Happy 510 Little Dipper: 306a atomizer on 510 battery.
    A little shorter than the Classic; manual battery for full control; exposed atomizer for easy dripping and dipping; less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.

    3) Happy 510 Little Auto: 510 atomizer on 306a battery.
    Much shorter than the Classic; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; vapor and throat hit comparable to the Classic; shorter battery life.

    4) Happy 306a Tiny Dip: 306a atomizer on 306a battery.
    Tiny e-cig; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; exposed atty for easy dripping and dipping; shorter battery life with less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.
    We have replenished our stock on our existing 510 kits, parts and accessories for Black with Blue LED, Stainless Steel with Blue LED and Copper with Blacklight LED products.

    We have added the following Capella flavours:
    Cola
    Pumpkin Pie (Spice)
    Double Chocolate
    So, we are now carrying 27 Capella flavours, 28 FlavourArt flavours, 28 LorAnn flavours and 17 commercial e-liquids. A grand total of 100 flavours (and growing)!!!

    The only things we are currently low on are some of our flavourings, e-liquids and the 3ml Clear Dropper Bottles (we hope they will be in VERY soon). We are currently stocking the 3ml Black Dropper Bottles as a replacement at a reduced price.

    Happy Vaper will continue to expand our product line to fully support the Canadian Vaper Community!

    Thank you all for your continued support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...

    All the best and Happy Vaping!
    Jack

    Smoke free since March 11, 2009!!!

  9. #29
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    436

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyVaper View Post
    Fellow Happy Vapers!!!

    You heard right! Happy Vaper are now carrying a White Happy 510 with White Carts and a White LED!!!

    We have also added the Happy 306A Super-Mini and the Happy 302 Pen-Style to our product offerings.

    The Happy 302 is a highly regarded pen-style e-cig. Longer battery and cartridge life from the 510 and other minis. Currently, we are stocking the 302s in Black with Blue LEDs. All Happy 302s have automatic batteries.

    The Happy 306A is a high-performing super mini e-cigarette, compatible with all 510 parts and accessories EXCEPT the PCC (the batteries are too small to charge in the PCC but can be made to work by putting a cart endcap on top of it before closing the lid!). This model is a fabulous complement to a Happy 510. We are currently stocking the Happy 306A in Black with a Blue LED.

    Configurations are as follows:
    1) Happy 510 Classic: 510 atomizer on 510 battery.
    Awesome! Just awesome, as you may already know...

    2) Happy 510 Little Dipper: 306a atomizer on 510 battery.
    A little shorter than the Classic; manual battery for full control; exposed atomizer for easy dripping and dipping; less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.

    3) Happy 510 Little Auto: 510 atomizer on 306a battery.
    Much shorter than the Classic; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; vapor and throat hit comparable to the Classic; shorter battery life.

    4) Happy 306a Tiny Dip: 306a atomizer on 306a battery.
    Tiny e-cig; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; exposed atty for easy dripping and dipping; shorter battery life with less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.
    We have replenished our stock on our existing 510 kits, parts and accessories for Black with Blue LED, Stainless Steel with Blue LED and Copper with Blacklight LED products.

    We have added the following Capella flavours:
    Cola
    Pumpkin Pie (Spice)
    Double Chocolate
    So, we are now carrying 27 Capella flavours, 28 FlavourArt flavours, 28 LorAnn flavours and 17 commercial e-liquids. A grand total of 100 flavours (and growing)!!!

    The only things we are currently low on are some of our flavourings, e-liquids and the 3ml Clear Dropper Bottles (we hope they will be in VERY soon). We are currently stocking the 3ml Black Dropper Bottles as a replacement at a reduced price.

    Happy Vaper will continue to expand our product line to fully support the Canadian Vaper Community!

    Thank you all for your continued support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...

    All the best and Happy Vaping!
    Jack
    which cola, i heard some taste like the candy & others taste like the drink...

  10. #30
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Near Montreal QC
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Hi Jack

    Thank you for adding 6ml plastic bottles. I need them badly. I will need more PG soon and I am glad to see you are restocked.

    I do have a problem.... I cannot make an order only for bottles and PG.... It will cost more in postage than in goods. Maybe I will add a Happy 306A Starter kit since it is compatible with the 510 ... or just 510 atomisers.... or a 510 atomiser and a 510 passtrough... Ah, I see that your USB car adapter is affordable....

    Decisions decisions...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •