Happy Vaper - Stock Status Updates - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Happy Vaper - Stock Status Updates

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

so many goodies.....so little time........ have city lights to thank for getting my butt over there

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Happy Domino38's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erictho View Post
    hello. i just wanted to pop in and say how stoked i was today to discover that you guys carry both the vmod and the precise plus. i plan on getting these hopefully within the next six months, and it's awesome to see a canadian retailer carry these at a reasonable price.

btw, does anyone have a pic of the slant tip switch on the precise plus? i can't find an image of this anywhere.
    Here you go Erictho!

PPLUS16340-BODY-SLANTED-2.jpg
    510 - Happy Vaper/Happy Ego - Happy Vaper - The Precise - and Tasty Vapor vaped on all

Just wanted to throw in here that these guys are awesome. Haven't switched vendors since I started vaping and have spent easily over 500$ with them. Always kind and helpful and their live chat agent is always hilarious. As soon as they have things in stock that I need I head over there since they are 5 minutes from my house and it's always nothing but smiles. Keep it up guys.

Been a while since any update here it seems...hoping I could keep an eye on here to see when the P3 and rDNA 40 become available in store...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789