Ego Booster FAQ - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ego Booster FAQ

Ultra Member ECF Veteran slimest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thinblueline36 View Post
    Unfortunately a few Boosters have gone out with a loose bottom connector.
    Sad new... Hope, there are only few defective units. My device seems very reliable and strong...
    The worst sin is greed

Ultra Member ECF Veteran slimest's Avatar

Dear developers, what about to change minimal voltage from 2.5 volts to, say, 3.0 оr even higher? 2.5 volts is critical, and a user actually can't get much power between 3.2 and 2.5 volts
    I understand, what does it mean, if you use an eGo battery. But... maybe as an option... Or adjustment... Just dreaming
    Last edited by slimest; 12-08-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    The worst sin is greed

Still waiting on the MPV... been checking the artisan website every day. Im becoming obsessed.
    Last edited by cleansohc; 01-20-2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran GiMante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cleansohc View Post
    Still waiting on the MPV... been checking the artisan website every day. Im becoming obsessed.
    OMG, me too!!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Will this work on SmokTech eGo ePower Mod Starter Kit - Black 2800mah - MyFreedomSmokes.com with a Smoktech Dual Coil Tank?

Would love to vape at the higher volts on my 2800mah batteries. I am already on day 3 of same battery without charging

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Happy Domino38's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejervjero View Post
    Will this work on SmokTech eGo ePower Mod Starter Kit - Black 2800mah - MyFreedomSmokes.com with a Smoktech Dual Coil Tank?

Would love to vape at the higher volts on my 2800mah batteries. I am already on day 3 of same battery without charging
    I know I've already answered you by email the other day, but I'll put it up here too so everyone gets the benefit, yes, the Booster will work on the Smoktech Mod kit, but you may need an extender to make sure it sits flush.
    510 - Happy Vaper/Happy Ego - Happy Vaper - The Precise - and Tasty Vapor vaped on all

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

This looks pretty cool...

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have an EB on the way, and am looking forward to it's arrival...would like to have a definitive answer from the manufacturer regarding, specifically, the Joye 18650 mod (which I don't own but will consider picking up, if it works with EB). Is there any "official" word on using EB with this particular Joye model? I checked the website FAQ but didn't see any mention of it. If it doesn't work, no prob, can just use a diff mod, but would be nice if these cost-effective Joye mods work because it would eliminate the need for adapters and would likely look purty good to boot...

Any EB user's personal experiences with these would be welcomed as well!

Also: what is the actual resistance range which is considered to be "standard" in EB context? Edit: found the answer to this upon re-reading FAQ. For any interested readers, it's 2.5-3 ohms.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by FsckCigs; 03-24-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ejervjero View Post

I think yeah it will work

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718