Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 36mg E-liquid.. How much is TOO much?

Default 36mg E-liquid.. How much is TOO much?

Hello, just got my 1st e-cig from Phil @ e-smokeytreats. I've been a heavy 1-2 pack a day guy for almost 20 years. I ordered 36mg liquid since I thought that'd help me quit analogs easier. Been smoking Marlb light 100's for the pask few weeks to get ready for the transition.

My question is this: How will I know when/if I'm over-doing it on the Nicotine?

I've read some of the common symptoms of e-smoking, but I want to know if there's any immediate signs of Nic overdose?

Can I or should I smoke 36mg liquid as if I'm still on analogs?

Any advice I'd appreciate.

Thx.

36mg is A LOT even for a 1-2 pack per day guy. If you're getting a tingling or peppery feeling in your mouth when vaping, it's more nicotine than your body is accustomed to.

Then most likely you're get a headache :P

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not to mention the dizzy-ness.
    Soylan people usually order the 36mg to mix.
    How to mix VG & juice vid
    Hoping this helps ya

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Or feel dead sick.

I have some 36mg I got from Puresmoker. I also have a lot of 24mg. I've come to use the 36mg only on occasion because it rattles my cage a lot. It's the nicotine. I know it is. The juice is wonderful but oh my God it can make life difficult.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oh and if you are still on analogs and vaping 36mg there's something going on there, in my opinion. 36mg will kill dead the nic craving, imo.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have the 36mg as well as 24mg and more stuff thats been diluted and very rarely.. I mean rarely, do I vape 36mg straight.

Smoked m/boro light 100's - 2-4 packs per day for ... ever

I have been going for 2 weeks now vaping 36mg. Fortunately I have not had any bad side effects. I really does make me feel calm and relaxed. I vape quite a bit in these 2 weeks I have used 2/3rds of a 30ml bottle. I have tried some juice with lesser nic levels but they do not really do it for me. Don't know if this helps, but i think the 36mg affects people differently.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Mac View Post
    I have been going for 2 weeks now vaping 36mg. Fortunately I have not had any bad side effects. I really does make me feel calm and relaxed. I vape quite a bit in these 2 weeks I have used 2/3rds of a 30ml bottle. I have tried some juice with lesser nic levels but they do not really do it for me. Don't know if this helps, but i think the 36mg affects people differently.
    I think it also relates to what you smoked prior to vaping? Like if you smoked unfiltered or very strong cigarettes it's likely 36mg just sails along, or might even be too weak? I smoked Marlboro mediums. If I ever did go to regulars, it messed me up. Lights were too light and regulars too strong.

Possibly why 24mg works for me now?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Getting your bodies adjusted to that amount of nicotine, just saying here. If the stuff does get bannned or for whatever reason you guys can't get any juice. I don't think the withdraw would go over so nice.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

yeah, well hopefully that does not happen. If so I think I will figure something out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast