Thread: nose sores?

Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default nose sores?

lately i've noticed that i'm developing sore spots in my nostrils, almost as if something scraped inside them. it started in the left nostril now it's in the right one.

no, they are not picking related lol.

is this common at all? should i stop exhaling through my nose? is there any nasal spray i should try?

Sdh
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran

It could be associated with the drying effect of E-fluid. I seen some other threads related to nosebleeds. You could try some sterile saline. It couldn't hurt.

Super Member ECF Veteran glowgirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The PG your exhaling could be drying out your nasal passages. Stop exhaling through your nose, use some saline spray to keep the tissues moist and maybe switch to VG. PG really dries out my mouth and makes my tongue sore.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have only had this problem once since I started vaping and it was because in my excitement of receiving a set of 14 different juices and having to smell each and everyone of them...I accidentally got a drop of the liquid in my inner nostril. I cleansed it with alcohol and then got a small sore bump on it which lasted a few days.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

yikes! do you still have them?