View Poll Results: Do you have issues with E-Liquids??

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • PG (Due to several issues with Using VG)

3 7.32%
  • VG (Due to several issues with Using PG)

15 36.59%
  • PG/VG (I donít have any issues that I noticed with either)

15 36.59%
  • PG/VG (I wanted to become a Vapor, but neither agree with my body =()

3 7.32%
  • Other (Not sure what this would be, but if you choose this please be specific)

5 12.20%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PG/VG Sensitivity/Allergies

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Chief-A-Lot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Arrow PG/VG Sensitivity/Allergies

Hey Guys! I started this poll because of reading and posting in several threads about the "Why is this happening to me" when I first started Vaping. Some people don't start having certain reactions for several weeks after they start vaping, while others have reactions within the first few minutes to a few hours. Letís hear your take on what liquids you prefer (PG/VG) and why?

For me, PG has become a no and I use only VG after I noticed feeling not so comfortable several weeks into vaping. I know that there are many variables involved when you stop smoking cigarettes, but I switched to VG for over a month and was good to go, then switched back to PG for a couple days and noticed the same type of discomfort by mid-afternoon on the second day. I switched back to VG that evening and everything returned back to normal and has remained that way since...

Thanks!
    Chief

2. Advertisement
    Blog Entries

Wow! I would have figured more were concerned/affected/interested in this topic...

Super Member ECF Veteran

Chief;

I just now saw you post. But it doesn't matter, I've had no ill effects--well, except for that one we all get when we've had too much nicotine...another fast run for the bathroom!

bye.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

i dont have any problems with e liquid

I was concerned that PG wasn't good for me due to itching, hives and a breakout of bumps on my face - not acne, just strange... 3 weeks into vaping without a single analog. Now, it seems I have no allergies to either PG or VG.

Needed to drink more water than usual, less Captain Morgan with Coke or Dr. Pepper! Caffeine, plus nicotine and PG/VG will dehydrate more than one would think.

Strange, lucid dreams are fine - and, about all I had initially from probably too much nicotine. A friend was who mentioned that minor side effect.

What made you decide that PG isn't good for you Chief?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    I was concerned that PG wasn't good for me due to itching, hives and a breakout of bumps on my face - not acne, just strange... 3 weeks into vaping without a single analog. Now, it seems I have no allergies to either PG or VG.

Needed to drink more water than usual, less Captain Morgan with Coke or Dr. Pepper! Caffeine, plus nicotine and PG/VG will dehydrate more than one would think.

Strange, lucid dreams are fine - and, about all I had initially from probably too much nicotine. A friend was who mentioned that minor side effect.

What made you decide that PG isn't good for you Chief?
    I think I stated it in my OP, but I was very achey and was having anxiety attacks like every other day (wich I have only had a few in my whole life, and it seems those were linked to smoking certian things... and eatting certian things like maybe chinese food with msg). Also, I was feeling very floaty headed sorta disconnected feeling that was hard to shake... tightness... might have actually been raising my BP... Not exactly sure what it was doing, but after my tests on myself switching over to VG for a month striaght and then giving PG another go, I found that VG does none of the things to me that I mentioned with PG...

PG sensitivity for me.
    My Very first experience yielded a monster headache that lasted for MANY hours. Any subsequent exposure to predominantly PG based fluids leaves me with ulcers inside my lip area.
    When I reduce exposure to PG, all symptoms (the previously mentioned (2) were not the only ones either) stop within a day or so.
    I have had reoccurrence each time that I mess with pre-filled carts.
    I have opted for JC low-PG juices from the beginning of my vaping history and have been relatively comfortable with this decision.
    One other problem that I have with juices, is a definate reaction to recipes that are rife with vanillan flavoring.
    I wish this was not the case since I enjoyed the taste of Tennessee Cured, but I have learned through repeated attempts that this is problematic for me.

OK, Great. Good to know. Never really thought I was allergic to much, except Wool. Too many energy drinks in one day will also cause one of my eyelids to twitch! lol

I may prefer VG anyway since trying ECOpure and others. Less chemicals, harmful or not, makes sense.

New here as far as posting (see now that you can read a history of member posts). Nice of you to take a poll for any who are concerned about possible side effects.

Everyone is different, and I would hate too many negative or paranoid people adding to worries that the FDA has already caused.

i think i managed to vote correctly,

i'm also trying to stay away from PG for the same reasons and symptoms as the OP.
    so far i seem to be much more tolerant of the VG.

p.s. it's nice to know i'm not the only one who has lucid dreams that seem to coincide with vaping.

Too much PG has a laxative effect on me. It's too bad there aren't more suppliers with lower PG juice like JC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast