arthritis hand and joint pain
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AgentAnia

Thread: arthritis hand and joint pain

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default arthritis hand and joint pain

I started vaping in January. I have been making my own juice since day one. I just turned 50. My fingers are very painful in the mornings. Wrist in my right hand is really bad. Blaming that on the bottom of tube firing button on one of my favorite mods. It sits on the shelf in my arsenal of mods now. Poor thing. The other thing is all of this juice that gets on my hands. I wonder if it has something to do with the pain. Summer time and the warmth means more leaking. I love to vape, but have been wearing a patch this week to see if I can quit ecigs. I need to know if the pain will stop if I can quit. It's not any easier to quit that cigs, I can tell you that. Life long nicotine addiction. Cigs, gum, patches and now ecigs. The pain has been bad since a couple weeks ago, so almost just when I turned 50 and 6 months into vaping. I will keep you posted.
    Last edited by epelto; 07-21-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

i'd try a mod that has a button fed juice feed - there are a few ideas here

“Mods” | craigclarke

i use amongst other things a 'sweet vapes - grip' - it has a button on the side to squeeze juice so you don't hurt your hands. Other mods like Reos or Red Sky can use the same. Hope this helps a bit.

Juice on your hand will make no difference to your arthritis.

T

You are what you eat? I don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sorry you're having such pain! I agree with supertrunker that it's unlikely nicotine on your skin could be causing this. I celebrated my 50th birthday many years ago, and can tell you that with age comes all kinds of aches and pains, some sooner and some later. It's one of the joys of advancing age. ha ha ha

Whether or not your aches and pains are related to vaping, I'm suggesting you hit your local drugstore and find a product called Flexall. (It's also available at drugstore.com.) It's usually found on the same shelf as Ben-Gay and assorted pain and ache relievers. For me and my bad shoulder, it has been a miracle. My best friend has bad arthritis in her hands and Flexall has been a miracle for her too. Please give it a try, and I hope it works for you as well.
    epelto likes this.

Join CASAA and get a FREEBIE!
    Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...a-members.html

subscribed

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
    Sent from Vape Heaven

Blog Entries

Good luck, and I hope you start feeling better soon.