Itchy Skin, Rashes: PG Allergy - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Itchy Skin, Rashes: PG Allergy

Life is Good Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know if my symptoms are pg related or not but here they are. The roof of my mouth becomes dry and irritated towards the front just behind my teeth. My lips begin to feel like they are chapped. My tongue feels dry like sandpaper(not rough). I have these symptoms at the moment. A couple of weeks ago I had these symptoms along with a very dry mouth. I started using Biotene products and the dry mouth part is not there anymore but these others still exist.

Anything

They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sounds as if you keep the vapor mostly in your mouth and both, pg and vg, have a dehydrating effect. i would step up my water intake and see if that helps.

Life is Good Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tiburonfirst View Post
    sounds as if you keep the vapor mostly in your mouth and both, pg and vg, have a dehydrating effect. i would step up my water intake and see if that helps.
    Thanks for the tip ! and now that you say that I do. I take big long intakes and like watching it roll out of my mouth. I've been doing cinnamon lately too, it's going to be difficult to give that up now that I have found a good one.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

glad i could be of some help
    and before you change your vaping habits try to increase your water intake. it's so easy to get dehydrated by vaping but in most cases a couple of extra glasses of water during the day eliminates the problem.

Super Member ECF Veteran

WOW!!!! I am SOOO glad I found this. Thank you all so much for sharing. I have no problem with any PG/VG mixes but my wife has tried to quit analogs several times by Vaping and always breaks out terribly bad. We knew it was a reaction to the PG and even ordered her some VG only from V4L, but neither her nor I could stand the aftertaste (terrabad!!!!) Does anyone have a preferred VG supplier with better or no aftertaste? Thanks again all!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

my preferred vape is ecopure from intellicig-usa.com
    they have free shipping atm plus a 10% discount code 'MYTEN'

Senior Member* ECF Veteran arry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimW View Post
    No difference. I tried everything. I am beginning to think some of the flavorings are causing it, coupled with the months of inhaling PG. I've not given up though.

I'd hate to have to part with my liquids though. I have like 800 ml of bottles of PG/VG based liquids that cost me a pretty penny to gather.

I'll find the solution to the problem. Its just a minor setback.
    I thought I was allergic to PG = SPOTS went to VG= SPOTS , then VG with no flavorings , now back to PG with no Flavourings , my guess is it the flavour concentrates causing the problems not wheather it PG or VG

Try it , you cant say it tastes awful as there is no taste LOL

Supplier Services Provider ECF Veteran Caddyman's Avatar

i was vaping and quit smoking months ago with no problems, my fave juice was fried apples. i fell off the wagon for a while, smoking again. last few days i started vaping again, i was low on fried apples so i ordered a 30ml bottle, and i am breaking out, it is mild, but i am itchy and am getting bumps....totally sucks

hoping i can exchange the bottle for some good VG...we will see.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I started having hives (increased to 70% of my body) after using one companies flavorings several months ago. I've been on Prednisone since and just got out of the hospital (4 day stay) with Prednisone pneumonia so you guys be careful and don't take rashes lightly.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hi girl, hope your recovery will be speedy and complete!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast