Vaping and running?

Thread: Vaping and running?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vaping and running?

Any runners in the house? I know lung capacity gets better with time after you quit the anologs, but was curious to see if we have anyone that runs here and being a vaper, and if so what do you use PG or VG?

I recently got my VG cartos and have been slowly easing into vaping again. I had a rotten time with PG with mouth sores, dizziness and just not feeling myself but so far VG hasnt seems to effect me much.

I do alot of cycling and I have had great results. I use PG and VG.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I joined a gym back in January when I quit anologs and have built up my tolerence on the treadmill/eliptical (sp?). But since I've only really started vaping like a few days ago, I wondered about if this would effect me...

A friend of mine makes me laugh...he's mr gym head, in good shape nice muscle shapes and stuggles on the treadmill after a weekend out with the boys and a pack of smokes :P Should let him try vaping instead

You will continue to laugh at him for sure. LOL! I have taken 6 minutes off of my 10 mile time. I quit smoking 1 1/2 months ago and started E-Smokes 1 month ago. I can't say that I am not concerned about long term though.

Default Running.

I run every couple of days for about twenty minutes. I had been a smoker for 32 years. I gave up and switched to vaping 8 days ago. Already I have found that I cough less and can run farther and faster. I think that vaping will be a life saver for me.

Full Member ECF Veteran

You all should take up freediving then you can keep track of the improvements in your breathhold times before and after quitting analogs