About US - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: About US

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been in Xiamen, Fujian last May 2012 and officially visit some communication technology companies in Xiamen.

It's a green city. I love the habour, went there everyday at sunset, stayed and listened to seamen's sound, and played with some cute puppies. Spending hours walking around the city.

Now I'm looking forward to a packet full of stuff from Health Cabin from Xiamen, Fujian, where I have been to. Hope it works!

Wish your company all the best!
    newsunshine likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bineva17 View Post
    I've been in Xiamen, Fujian last May 2012 and officially visit some communication technology companies in Xiamen.

It's a green city. I love the habour, went there everyday at sunset, stayed and listened to seamen's sound, and played with some cute puppies. Spending hours walking around the city.

Now I'm looking forward to a packet full of stuff from Health Cabin from Xiamen, Fujian, where I have been to. Hope it works!

It works. I have had 17 orders with Health Cabin and have received all 17 of them.
    bineva17 likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran newsunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bineva17 View Post

Thank you for your post.
    yes. it is a very nice city. we enjoy staying here.
    Glad to know that you love the city too.
    bineva17 likes this.
    If you have questions, pleae contact here http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/

Full Member ECF Veteran

We are the Garcia family, customers of yours for years & would like to say to all; Please accept our sincere condolences regarding the recent, tragic earthquake. We share in your pain and sorrow, we will be thinking and praying for all, please know we care.
    Sincerely,
    Heather, Kevin & Lico
    newsunshine likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran newsunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedMoxy69 View Post
    We are the Garcia family, customers of yours for years & would like to say to all; Please accept our sincere condolences regarding the recent, tragic earthquake. We share in your pain and sorrow, we will be thinking and praying for all, please know we care.
    Sincerely,
    Heather, Kevin & Lico
    Thank you for telling us that.
    We care what you think.
    If you have questions, pleae contact here http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RedMoxy69 View Post
    Sincerely,
    Heather, Kevin & Lico
    That's really nice of you!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516