About Payment - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: About Payment

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran newsunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by STILLSMOK9 View Post
    I ordered an hour ago and have not received any confirmation?

Order #66247

Please advise
    Thank you for your asking.
    we did get your order with no problem.
    could you check spam and look for our order confirmation sent from [email protected]?
    Sometimes our emails are regarded as spam.
    If you have questions, pleae contact here http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nothing in my spam folder either from that email address...
    newsunshine likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Amy,
    You did not answer to my email yesterday about order 73719. Should I ask for refund from Moneybookers or you will solve problem with them? Please respond, I paid 5 days ago and my order still pending. I also want to order some new items.
    Many thanks.
    Last edited by zogu; 03-09-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    duracos likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zogu View Post
    Hi Amy,
    You did not answer to my email yesterday about order 73719. Should I ask for refund from Moneybookers or you will solve problem with them? Please respond, I paid 5 days ago and my order still pending. I also want to order some new items.
    Many thanks.
    Hi Sir,
    Thank you for your asking here.
    We did try to refund your payment from moneybookers and failed. we can not use our money at moneybooker account at all.
    We have start to resolve the problem with moneybookers. We have been waiting for their reply.
    Nevertheless, We will send your order next week.
    please do not send any money to us from moneybookers until we fix the problem.
    thanks
    Amy

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
    Hi Sir,
    We did try to refund your payment from moneybookers and failed. we can not use our money at moneybooker account at all.
    We have start to resolve the problem with moneybookers. We have been waiting for their reply.
    thanks
    Amy
    Amy,
    Thank you very much.
    Can I pay you my next orders with wire transfer (bank transfer) and can you send me payment instructions?

My country forbids PayPal because some stupid Serbian law and our only option for payment was moneybookers. WE is to expensive (8 or 16 eur per transaction). Here is a link to problems with payment to Healthcabin on one Serbian forum Google translated to English (go to last page): www.e-cigserbia.com
    Last edited by zogu; 03-10-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    newsunshine and duracos like this.

Blog Entries

Amy,
    Thank you very much.
    Can I pay you my next orders with wire transfer (bank transfer) and can you send me payment instructions?

My country forbids PayPal because some stupid Serbian law and our only option for payment was moneybookers. WE is to expensive (8 or 16 eur per transaction). Here is a link to problems with payment to Healthcabin on one Serbian forum Google translated to English (go to last page): www.e-cigserbia.com
    Thanks. I will check it.
    Hopefully we will get our account problem fixed soon.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
    Hi Sir,
    thanks
    Amy
    My order (#73719) still processing, it is 11 days since i ordered, hope you did not forget about it
    duracos likes this.

Blog Entries

My order (#73719) still processing, it is 11 days since i ordered, hope you did not forget about it
    Thank you for your reminder. I am very sorry that we forgot it.

we will send it out tomorrow.
    duracos likes this.

Kyi
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello, I just placed an order but I am not sure if it went through and I do not want to order the same things twice on accident. After I clicked "Pay now", it went to some page I couldn't understand, then back to the website. On the top, my items were still in the cart. Does that mean it didn't go through? I have not received confirmation e-mail so I have no idea, I've checked my spam already.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyi View Post
    Hello, I just placed an order but I am not sure if it went through and I do not want to order the same things twice on accident. After I clicked "Pay now", it went to some page I couldn't understand, then back to the website. On the top, my items were still in the cart. Does that mean it didn't go through? I have not received confirmation e-mail so I have no idea, I've checked my spam already.
    Normally when you finish your order, you will get an order confirmation by email.
    If you does not mind, please PM me your email address, so I can check it for you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast