About Payment - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: About Payment

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran newsunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mwhite View Post
    Hi I placed an order on Monday, 10/28/13 and have not received an e-mail confirmation. There's also no order under my history on my account. However the payment shows cleared on my bank account and through PayPal. I have also sent in a ticket through my account but have not received a response yet. I just want to make sure my order is being processed since the payment has cleared. My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you!
    thank you for your asking here.
    we did not get your order place the email address on Oct 28.
    please send us the transaction ID for your payment via paypal for our check.
    Once we find your payment, we will figure out the problem and send your order out.
    If you have questions, pleae contact here http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/

Hi,
    I placed an order on the 1st of Nov. I choosed Western Union as methop of payment and made the transfert straight away. But somehow the confirmation email arrived in my junk mail box and I only saw it yesterday and discovered at the same time that the name of the person I should send the transfert to is not the same in the email and in the payment FAQ on the website. In the email, I'm asked to send it to "Hongquan Yu" and in the FAQ, it is said that the transfert has to be sent to "Yuying Wang".
    I've sent the transfert to "Yuying Wang". Is-it a problem?
    Actually, according to my order history in my account, my order is still pending.
    Last edited by Herby; 11-03-2013 at 03:32 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    Hi,
    I placed an order on the 1st of Nov. I choosed Western Union as methop of payment and made the transfert straight away. But somehow the confirmation email arrived in my junk mail box and I only saw it yesterday and discovered at the same time that the name of the person I should send the transfert to is not the same in the email and in the payment FAQ on the website. In the email, I'm asked to send it to "Hongquan Yu" and in the FAQ, it is said that the transfert has to be sent to "Yuying Wang".
    I've sent the transfert to "Yuying Wang". Is-it a problem?
    Actually, according to my order history in my account, my order is still pending.
    Thank you for your asking here.
    Please let us know your order number and which email address you sent the info to. so we can take care of it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
    Thank you for your asking here.
    Please let us know your order number and which email address you sent the info to. so we can take care of it asap.
    I already got in touch with the support directly by email and there was no issue for you to collect the money. Everything's fine now.
    Thanks.
    newsunshine likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    I already got in touch with the support directly by email and there was no issue for you to collect the money. Everything's fine now.
    Thanks.
    That is good to hear that. hope you will get the order soon.

Senior Member Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hi HC, Do you accept BitCoin ? Do you plan to ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by humpty View Post
    Hi HC, Do you accept BitCoin ? Do you plan to ?
    Thank you for your asking. Sorry no.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345