eGo APV with metal button In stock Now! Limited Supply. First come first served!!!
We just got a new batch of eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV V2 (Only Body) $39.00 with a chrome plated copper button tonight.
The copper button is the biggest improvement comparing to the plastic button of the first version.
Since the eGo APV launched, the eGo APV is becoming the most popular advanced personal vaporizer of its kind.
We do believe it can beat Zmax in many respects because it has the following amazing features:
1. The product can switch from RMS status to AVG status easily.
Keep pressing either of mini buttons more than 10sec until LCD screen displays N01 or N02. If you see N01, it means that AVG starts.
If you see N02, it means RMS starts.
If you want to switch the status, loose the mini button and keep pressing it more than 10sec until LCD screen displays N02 or N01.
you can switch from RMS to AVG easily by keeping pressing mini button over 10 seconds.
When the eGo APV works at AVG status, the product may produce much stronger power on the same atomizer than working at RMS status. It will likely damage your atomizers greatly.
So we strongly do suggest you to use only RMS status, because RMS status can perform very well.
Please do NOT try AVG status if you are not a veteran.
2. The eGo APV has 2 kinds of modes for your choices.
Mode 1: constant voltage. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.
Mode 2: constant power. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.
Mode is easily switched by holding down the left mini button & the right mini button together at the same time for 3 seconds.Then adjust volts or watts up or down using these buttons individually.
3. The eGo APV can fit (1)18650, (2)18350, or (1)18350! All of this without changing the end cap!
We have tested with flat top 18650s and 18350s. Also works with single button top 18650 and 18350s (AW IMR).
We believe that the (2) 18350 configuration would require flat tops.
4. The eGo APV can check and display the atomizer's resistance by holding the right mini button for 3 seconds.
5. The eGo APV can check and display the li-ion batteries'voltage by holding the left mini button for 3 seconds.
6. Like Vmax, eGo APV has a 510/eGo threading and can work well on most atomizers with 510/eGo threading including eGo Vision clearomizers V2. Some cartomizers will require the 510 to eGo adapter.
7. The eGo APV has a blue nice OLED display which is so easy to read. You won't get messed.
Health Cabin always wants to offer an amazing vaporizer which works great but is available at affordable price. So more people can enjoy the great pleasure of vaporing.
Last edited by newsunshine; 11-14-2012 at 10:50 AM.
I just wanted to ask, has the bottom spring issue that was causing the device to shut off when using 18650 batteries been fixed?
What is length of this ego apv with just 1piece - 18350 battery ?
Last edited by Dieseler; 11-15-2012 at 01:28 AM.
I want to know also....and can the owners of the first version get the new/bigger spring as a replacement?
Originally Posted by dekline
Bump for a possible reply from Newsunshine.
Bump for answer from Newsunshine.
Originally Posted by Dieseler
Many thanks for your reply. ; )