Please Submit a Review and let us know what you think - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Please Submit a Review and let us know what you think

I ordered 2 boxes of boge 3.0 carts just to test, 2-3 days later recieved confirmation of the order. Order # started with an RR/RA and found that this ship directly from China!! Now keep in mind that most places that I order from would almost be to my door step by the time. We are now approaching one and a half weeks and still no package. Good thing I wasn't in a hurry for this product. Will be reluctant to purchase any further products from your site.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am unhappy with your ordering process. When I put in an order it's for multiple items and it's so time consuming to keep looking at my order and your inventor to try and find all that I want in stock at the same time. Why can't I put in a complete order even if something isn't in stock and you send it when it's in stock? Like pull the things that are in stock and when the order is complete then ship it? Amazon does it why can't you?

On the same note, I can't take advantage of your CNY sale because most of the things I want are not in stock....very annoying!

Just like to say how happy I am with your service, always get my parcels shipped by EMS. 1 week to the uk and no customs issues. Fantastic service, great prices. Keep up the good work.
    newsunshine likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran newsunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by icklealien View Post
    Just like to say how happy I am with your service, always get my parcels shipped by EMS. 1 week to the uk and no customs issues. Fantastic service, great prices. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for the post very much.
    If you have questions, pleae contact here http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've been meaning to post here for a while, but had to find the time. I placed my first order during your anniversary sale. I bought over 30 items totalling a little over US$300. I placed the order on Sunday, and it was delivered to my home in Georgia on Friday, by EMS. Everything works perfectly, and I could not be happier. Thank you very much! I will be ordering again.
    newsunshine likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Thank you Health Cabin. I ordered from your site afew times. My country banned ecigs and so I always had to ask your staff to repack and declare the items specially.

You have always performed as requested and I have always received my orders safely. Thank you very much!

Checked out HC for the first time today.. I liked a few products but then I found FT and saw them even cheaper with free postage.
    You just can't compete with free postage!
    The extra color options on HC would have swayed me though, would have happily paid the extra money to get a cool color but unfortunately all the cool color choices were all exhausted. The rainbow ego batteries and the pink bambo in particular.. Could buy a $28 vamo vivi off fasttech with free shipping, or a pink bamboo off HC for 36 + 10 shipping.(46). So that's almost $20 extra for 1 mod, just to get it in pink! But then I realised there is no pink left anyway.. there's no point paying an extra $20 bucks for the same silver one I can get off fasttech! My suggestions to HC would be to only order mostly colourful stock that isn't widely available elsewhere, it could be their one shtick, since beating the prices of FT is pretty much impossible. Give us vapers who aren't in the USA (they get cheap shipping) a reason to spend extra to order from HC! Give us colours!
    newsunshine likes this.

Hello,i placed an order from you earlyer today and it sayed i should get a conformation about my order in my e-mail,i recevied the one from ebay but not from your company do you send e-mail when i order?
    Love your prices and selection have orderd from many companys in China but im gonne order more from you soon,i have tryed som Hangsen liquid but even the tobaco had a sweet taste and was far too sweet for my liking,im very happy with Dekang liquid and have orderd almost 200ml from you today in different taste.
    Also got another question,i see your shop i open all days of the week but do you ship packages on saturdays and sundays?
    Looking forward too receving my liquid and atomizers,i used DHL and it is going to Norway so i hope it comes here before next weekend :-)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I ordered yesterday and I got my confirmation right away. I made sure my Paypal email address and login email address were the same(from another comany I had an issue where they got confused so I just made sure I had all my bases covered. I ordered the A6S Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer(have always wanted to try one) and Mega Leather Lanyard for eVic/SVD/SID/APV- neither one of these is carried at FT, shipping was reasonable at $3.40. Hopefully it will not take too long to get here as I am wanting to try them on my new Sigelei Zmax 3.

Maybe thats the problem i payed as a guest on pay pal and therfore left no e-mail,i got the email from pay pal though soo they shuould have my adress somehow.
    The e-mail contains amount on the order and what i orderd.
    I payed 22$ for shipping via DHL express but shipping too Norway is usualy pretty expencive.
    PS:Sorry for my spelling :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast