Please Submit a Review and let us know what you think - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Please Submit a Review and let us know what you think

Hello, just made a new order from you yesterday and i am very happy with my last order i have almost smoked up all the liquid.
    But i did nor get any kind of confirmation that my order was payed or recevied,my Order nr is #161294.
    Can you check that you have recevied payment on the order,last time i got an email from pay pal telling me i have payed but this time i did not get anything.
    newsunshine likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran newsunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rainman1008 View Post
    Hello, just made a new order from you yesterday and i am very happy with my last order i have almost smoked up all the liquid.
    But i did nor get any kind of confirmation that my order was payed or recevied,my Order nr is #161294.
    Can you check that you have recevied payment on the order,last time i got an email from pay pal telling me i have payed but this time i did not get anything.
    Thank you for your asking.
    We did get your order #161294 and its payment without problems. could you check your spam and look for our emails?
    If you have questions, pleae contact here http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/

Hello i was going to order from you but your webshop is down, do you know when it will open again?.
    Im going on holiday and need to order soo that have enough liquid for my vacation.
    The italian liquid you sell is superb and i will order more of it, the tobaco flavour bright is the best tobaco liquid i have ever tryed.
    In my last order i bought 5 pack with dual coil, 1 of the 5 i order was not working it was brooken where the treads are so i cant get it on.
    I forgot to send you an email about it.

I see that your web shop is working now :-)
    newsunshine likes this.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    It is back to normal now.

Quote Originally Posted by KraKsX View Post
    Last name isn't good enough for me
    (Haven't ordered from you (YET))
    Use a handle, nick name, also known as, email (missing @blank.blank) or anything else besides real, lots don't use real names online
    Your newsunshin, I'm cool with that, why can't you be?
    I second this.... If you cant, then Id much rather go by my first name than last name.

thought I'd drop in, just received my 2nd order to Japan!

Really happy with the juice and equipment I received! - My Boss tried out my Vape and immediately placed an order with you guys haha!

Cheers for the speedy service and keep doing what you do!
    newsunshine likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JTokyo View Post
    thought I'd drop in, just received my 2nd order to Japan!

Really happy with the juice and equipment I received! - My Boss tried out my Vape and immediately placed an order with you guys haha!

Cheers for the speedy service and keep doing what you do!
    Thank you for telling me that.
    It is our best pleasure to make you happy.

Super Member Verified Member wattageous's Avatar

Just received my MVP 2.0 last few days. Been a happy HC customer with a few orders. Fantastic packaging and shipping. But only on my latest order of the MVP that I realized the physical condition of it wasn't at optimum. Some scratches on the lcd screen.. apparently the protective film is not there and it made it look used
    newsunshine likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SafeFun View Post
    Just received my MVP 2.0 last few days. Been a happy HC customer with a few orders. Fantastic packaging and shipping. But only on my latest order of the MVP that I realized the physical condition of it wasn't at optimum. Some scratches on the lcd screen.. apparently the protective film is not there and it made it look used
    We are very sorry for the problem with the LCD screen of MVP. could you mind submtitting a ticket with a picture, so we can do something for you?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast