Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids - Page 2
Page 2 of 464 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree8847Likes

Thread: Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1atom12 View Post
    Your post has great timing... CJ aka The Vaping Monkey is finishing up on a video review tonight of a few of our flavors...

Also, we would love to do a juice sample contest as well. Any ideas on how to conduct a giveaway would be appreciated...
    I tried to go to your site from your siggy. It was a dead link. I got there from here heathersheavenlyvapes.com - About

You get two threads here on ecf. I would suggest using your other thread as a contest. Maybe "which of our flavors do you want to try, and why?" Then randomly draw one (or a few) each week. You can "suggest" that the "winners" review your flavors.

Actually any randomly drawn contests bring out a good variety of vapers. Us "Contest Hoars" are usually very good about following up with feedback. We are always looking for the next great flavor.

Great luck to you! I hope to be able to purchase your RY4 (Heavenly Tobacco) soon. When I do, you can bet I will review it in The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long). It sounds yummy!
    EleanorR likes this.

You are more likely to be killed by an arrogant cop during a minor traffic violation
    than ebola.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran 1atom12's Avatar

Thanks so much for the kind words! If we can make a suggestion, try the Vanilla Dream next!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsblackross View Post
    OK, having met Heather and Adam at the Atlanta Vape meet, I got to talk with them a bit (very nice, honest people!!), and sampled some of their creations from the ginormous juice bar; I even won the drawing for a sample pack! I have to say their flavors are spot on and quite yummy, with plenty of vapor.
    At the meet, I tried the Tiramisu, Atomic Grasshopper, and the Peanut Butter Cookie. There may have been more, but those are the ones that stuck in my mind. Hubby loves the Atomic Grasshopper- it is a nice rich chocolate mint; like a York Peppermint Patty. I could not stop vaping the Tiramisu! A sweet flavor with coffee undertones, very addictive. The peanut butter cookie tastes exactly like a nice chewy peanut butter cookie.
    I still have to try the Do the Dew and Caramel Apple from my sample kit, but in the meantime, hubby finished the sample bottle of Atomic Grasshopper so I had to order more. In addition, I had to order the Mocha Java Smooth, since the sample they brought to the meet went mysteriously missing.
    I ordered:
    Atomic Grasshopper 30 ml, 24mg 80/20
    Mocha Java Smooth 15 ml, 18mg 80/20
    4-3ml sample sizes of Nana Bacco, Strawberry Shortcake, Menthol Ice, and Vanilla Dream.
    Placed the order on Saturday night, and it arrived today!
    Loving the Mocha Java Smooth. Very coffee-like, strong flavor, great throat hit and a nice cloud on the exhale. I will try the others later this week when I get more drip atty's in.
    Most of the liquids I have from them are fairly light in color, though grasshopper is a very dark liquid. So far hubby has not complained about his carto's clogging or dying from his sample bottle, so it seems to be ok.
    OK, that's all I have for now. I don't usually do reviews, so I hope I didn't leave out any pertinent info.

hope this helps get the 'chatter' going. I like to root for the underdog, especially when they seem to be honest, hard working, and have a great product and attitude.
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality E-Liquids

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

welcome to ecf!!!!!!! and hangdudes suggestion is a good one! everyone likes random draw. a easy contest to get u started is the best way to go. good luck in your new adventure

"Laughter is never too far away from tears"

Here's the review CJ just posted:

Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalp View Post
    Hello! Welcome to the forum! Nice site u have, and a decent start of your flavor menu! u said u had a good reception at the vape meet, it would be nice to see some reviews of your juices on this thread. With new vendors popping up everyday it's hard to get your foot in the door so to speak without reviews. There are simply too many vendors (old and new) who are just in it for the money. Your prices are good as well, but it may be of a benefit to do a give away of some sort, or a special discount for ecf, or even send out some free juices to a few of our reviewers so the forum can see what other members think. If u look through some of the vendor threads u will figure out pretty quickly that if u don't get some sort of excitement going u fade into the background pretty quick.

It's very brave I think to take on this new business, especially with all the haters out there, and u should be commended for getting out there and doing it! I would love to try some of your liquids, but will be hesitant to put down the money till I see some good chatter, but that's just me. It's also great to see another lady mixtress! Do your thing! I will be checking back often to see what is going on.
    Good luck to you! And again welcome!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Rainy Friday bump

Ok folks, the vaping equipment side of the store has undergone some serious expansion. We have a large selection of drip tips, various cartomizers, Smoktech tanks, Bolt mods, batteries, chargers, etc... Stop by and check out all our new products!

New discount code!!! Use coupon code HHV5 for 5% off your order store-wide! Not sure how long we are going to run this code so take advantage while you can...

Black Bolts are now back in stock! We also added 510 to eGo adapters so you can run our eGo Mega cartomizers on your Bolt or other 510 big battery device...

It's Heather's birthday today!!! In celebration, from now until midnight tonight use code HAPPYBIRTHDAY39 (can you guess how old Heather is today?) to take an incredible 39% off all our custom e-liquids! The code will discount any products in our custom e-liquids category. Everyone please wish Heather a happy birthday today!

We just added Double D Watermelon to the site. Heather's been working on this one a while and she finally hit the lotto! This is the perfect spring/summer vape! Don't forget to use HHV5 for 5% off your order total...

If you've been looking for the perfect watermelon vape, this is it!