Order # and Ship times - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: Order # and Ship times

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanooks View Post
    I did right after I took the pic. Cool dark place and camera doesn't work there. I am enchanted by Huntsman I initially wasn't going to get it, but I am glad I did. Very strong TH, I had to close an airhole to tame it a bit. Legend is nice and subtle.
    It's probably the alcohol in the Huntsman causing the TH , it will smooth out shortly and it becomes phenomenal after a couple of weeks , great starting lineup you got there Nanook , I noticed you're vaping 100%VG , I usually request extra extract in my 100%VG HHV juices though not all of them need it , Dragon's Fire in 100%VG with extra extract is freaking delicious and I always order my Legend that way .
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

come on peoplezzz dont do this to me....

and yes I did ask them to do this.....

yall are just awesome have Adam send me his secrets to his tobacco extract
    process... thought Id ask

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x Crackberry (Purity) = $21.00
    Nicotine Level 18mg
    Bottle Size 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
    Add Menthol? No Menthol
    1 x Cherry Bomb (Purity) = $21.00
    Nicotine Level 36mg
    Bottle Size 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
    Add Menthol? No Menthol
    retic1959 and LAwaters like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Senior Member ECF Veteran Nanooks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    It's probably the alcohol in the Huntsman causing the TH , it will smooth out shortly and it becomes phenomenal after a couple of weeks , great starting lineup you got there Nanook , I noticed you're vaping 100%VG , I usually request extra extract in my 100%VG HHV juices though not all of them need it , Dragon's Fire in 100%VG with extra extract is freaking delicious and I always order my Legend that way .
    I can see with Legacy and DF adding the flavor bump. When I bump Cherry Bomb its just to counter the natural flavor loss with aging.
    Chakris likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chakris View Post
    Happy Summer
    Order # 43746
    Saturday 21 June
    Shipped: 25 June
    Departed USA: 3 July
    Arrived: TBA

1 ea. Adam's Apple (Purity)
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Heavenly Tobacco
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Huntsman (Purity)
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 100ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Pirate's Booty (Purity)
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Sweet Swish
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30
    Updating shipping & tracking dates. Hope to receive this week...

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Come on in and set a spell

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanooks View Post
    I can see with Legacy and DF adding the flavor bump. When I bump Cherry Bomb its just to counter the natural flavor loss with aging.
    I think that's what will be on the next order of mine - Legend and Cherrybomb and something new like Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade and I have to give Fireball another try at higher PG and nic levels. The first time the PG and nic were too low and I also was suffering from sinus problems = no flavor what-so-ever. Not blaming anyone but myself.

When I bump any (and all) flavors it's to counter the natural flavor loss from 40+ years of stinkies!
    Last edited by Chakris; 07-08-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chakris View Post
    Happy Summer
    Order # 43746
    Saturday 21 June
    Arrives: 15 July

1 ea. Adam's Apple (Purity)
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Heavenly Tobacco
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Huntsman (Purity)
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 100ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Pirate's Booty (Purity)
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Sweet Swish
    Nicotine Level - 12mg
    Bottle Size - 50ml
    PG/VG Ratio - 70/30
    Yup, 24 days waiting, stalking and pacing. Finally, the caps and drip tips are off and the ageing process started properly. Can't wait to taste the two new flavors Sweet Swish and Adam's Apple as well as dig into a couple old favs.
    Bronze likes this.

my huntsman, dragons fire, legend, sludge, and serendipity all in 20/80 3mg 30ml arrived within 4 days including the day I ordered! They are all steeping atm, but I tried them every 2 days and they are maturing very good! I shake them everyday and notice them getting slightly darker

-LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    Bronze and Chakris like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LowCarProblems View Post
    my huntsman, dragons fire, legend, sludge, and serendipity all in 20/80 3mg 30ml arrived within 4 days including the day I ordered! They are all steeping atm, but I tried them every 2 days and they are maturing very good! I shake them everyday and notice them getting slightly darker

-LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    Enjoy LCP!
    Chakris likes this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

I ordered on the 28th June and it arrived today, which is normal for my o'seas orders as I don't see the sense in paying more for shipping than for the product so I'm more than happy with HHVs rates ... but was a tad disappointed with the packaging, it was a ziplock bag inside a bubblewrap lined envelope ( okay, no leaking ) but no labels on the bottles, just the name of the juice stamped in black ink ... no business card to give to a friend etc. I'm guessing it's because of custom crackdowns and I'm not really complaining, just it could've looked more attractive? Us Aussies are not allowed to buy/sell nic here but we can import it ( so far ) I've bought from Goodlife Vapors, AVE and Mt Baker and they have labels etc .. mind you, if the juice is as good as it's rep, they can send it wrapped in newspaper LOL!
    Chakris likes this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by saussie View Post
    I ordered on the 28th June and it arrived today, which is normal for my o'seas orders as I don't see the sense in paying more for shipping than for the product so I'm more than happy with HHVs rates ... but was a tad disappointed with the packaging, it was a ziplock bag inside a bubblewrap lined envelope ( okay, no leaking ) but no labels on the bottles, just the name of the juice stamped in black ink ... no business card to give to a friend etc. I'm guessing it's because of custom crackdowns and I'm not really complaining, just it could've looked more attractive? Us Aussies are not allowed to buy/sell nic here but we can import it ( so far ) I've bought from Goodlife Vapors, AVE and Mt Baker and they have labels etc .. mind you, if the juice is as good as it's rep, they can send it wrapped in newspaper LOL!
    You put your finger on it. They label it generically due to custom's problems. They've had customers get burned before so they take no chances. Many vendors wont even sell internationally. I'd be happy you got your juice safe and sound.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast