Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By LAwaters
  • 2 Post By LAwaters

Thread: *REVIEWS* - HHV Sweets & Desserts

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the HHV Sweets & Desserts reviews thread!

Here you will be able to find reviews for all the HHV Candy, Dessert, and Bakery lines of e-juice. The purpose of this thread is for reference only. It is not a discussion area. We want people to be able to quickly scan the posts and find the information they are looking for without having to wade through hundreds of comments.

Anyone (that's you) may post in this thread as long as it meets two criteria:

1) Your post must be in the form of a review for one or more of the juice flavors listed here.
    2) You must put the juice name, PG/VG ratio, and nic level at the top of each reviewed post.

Please do not leave any comments to the reviews you find in this thread. Any posts found not to follow the above guidelines may be deleted by a moderator.

Here is a link to previous reviews on the old HHV subforum: *REVIEWS* - HHV Sweets & Desserts

The flavors eligible for review in this thread are:

Apple Butter Rum Cake
    Atomic Grasshopper
    Blade
    Blueberry Muffin
    Butter Rum
    Carnival
    Chocolate Orange (P)
    Cin City
    Fireball (P)
    Heavenly Waffles (build your own)
    Hubba Hubba
    Mallow Mint
    Menthol Ice
    Parrothead (P)
    P'nut Butter Cookie
    Peppermint Blast
    Powder Keg
    Tuscan Cocoa (P)
    Vanilla Dream

(P) represents the Purity line of liquids whose flavorings are made without the use of PG.

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewin'!
    Last edited by Dusty_D; 04-26-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Come on in and set a spell

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Cin City
    15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG
    Veritas RDA, single coil 1.1 ohm at 18W on a ZNA Lite

Absolutely a fresh-baked cinnamon roll! Just the right touch of cinnamon allowing the buttery, creamy goodness of the roll to come through. I like a warm vape, making this seem fresh from the oven too. Reminds me of Cinnabon flavor. I'm trying this straight from the mailbox. After a day or two with the cap off, and some time to age, this can only get better.

I'm not a fan of sweet vapes, but this one is just tasty goodness that is not overly sweet. Definitely worth a try!

Note: Since cinnamon flavors can crack tanks, I'll only be vaping this from stainless steel or Pyrex tanks.
    Last edited by LAwaters; 10-10-2014 at 09:22 PM.
    retic1959 and Bronze like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Blueberry Muffin
    15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG
    Magma RDA, dual .7 ohm coils, 18W on a ZNA Lite

Another baked sweet from HHV that tastes authentic! Too impatient to air it with the cap off, or let it age, I am vaping this right from the mailbox. On first inhale, there's fresh, ripe blueberries. Slightly tart, mostly sweet, just like the fruit. On exhale, there's the creamy cake flavor of the muffin. This is not candy, and the sweetness is just right. Even fresh on delivery, there is no perfume taste common to some e-liquid brands.

As I said in the above review, I usually don't like sweet vapes. Even some HHV flavors are a bit too sweet for me. Blueberry Muffin is a delicious treat!
    retic1959 and Bronze like this.