*REVIEWS* - HHV Fruits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: *REVIEWS* - HHV Fruits

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the HHV Fruits reviews thread!

Here you will be able to find reviews for all the HHV Fruit line of e-juice. The purpose of this thread is for reference only. It is not a discussion area. We want people to be able to quickly scan the posts and find the information they are looking for without having to wade through hundreds of comments.

Anyone (that's you) may post in this thread as long as it meets two criteria:

1) Your post must be in the form of a review for one or more of the juice flavors listed here.
    2) You must put the juice name, PG/VG ratio, and nic level at the top of each reviewed post.

Please do not leave any comments to the reviews you find in this thread. Any posts found not to follow the above guidelines may be deleted by a moderator.

Here is a link to previous reviews on the old HHV subforum: *REVIEWS* - HHV Fruit

The flavors eligible for review in this thread are:

Adam's Apple (P)
    Angel's Kiss
    Bah-In (P)
    Black & Blue (P)
    Bleeding Heart (P)
    Blueberry (P)
    Cherry Bomb (P)
    Cinful Apple (P)
    Cinful Pear (P)
    Crackberry (P)
    Double D Watermellon (P)
    Dragon's Breath (P)
    Grape Vape (P)
    Honey Do
    Just Peachy (P)
    Monkey Mango (P)
    Nice Pear (P)
    Orange & Clove
    Pineapple Mango Smoothie
    Razzberry (P)
    Satsuma (P)
    Sparkling Cranberry
    White Lie (P)

(P)
    represents the Purity line of liquids whose flavorings are made without the use of PG.

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewin'!
    Last edited by Chakris; 04-26-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Come on in and set a spell

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Juice: Crackberry, 70/30 PG/VG @ around 12-15 mg nic.
    Device: KayFunMini 2.5ohm 30g wire coil, Provari Mini

This juice is probably, excuse me, this juice is definitely my favorite fruit e-juice! First time I vaped it I said, yup that's blackberry and I couldn't put the e-cig down till I finished the whole tank! If you like tangy blackberries in fruit or juice form, this ones for you. It's absolutely Marvellous!

Note: I order all my HHV juices with extra flavor or extract as I was a fairly heavy smoker for 40+ years and my taste buds aren't worth crap! If you fall into this category, you may want to ask for extra flavor as well, which can be done by putting a polite request in the comment box when ordering.
    retic1959 and Calve like this.

Blog Entries

Juice : Black + Blue 60/40 Pg /Vg 6 mg Nic
    I tried this juice 2 weeks ago + OMG it was heavenly. Im really not a fruit vaper but this juice has changed my mind thanks Heathers Heavenly Vape ,ur sales people r awesome....
    Bronze, retic1959, Robino1 and 3 others like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Nanooks's Avatar

Cherry Bomb 100% VG 6mg

Was on the hunt for the ultimate cherry vape and all roads lead me to HHV Cherry Bomb. First order was 50ml, and instantly fell in love. Being 100% VG I preferred a little more cherry flavor so I immediately ordered 100ml with extra flavor. Before the next bottle arrived I ran out and had to vape something else. Was only a day, but it sucked. Extra flavor hit the spot, not too sweet, not to bland. On my second 100ml bottle now, still my all day vape.
    Bronze, Chakris and retic1959 like this.

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cherrybomb 100VG 36mg nic 2X flavor Shot

One more Review for Cherrybomb.....

right out of the mailbox... opened it up and took a wiff... yup cherry, not a make you wince and sneeze cherry but more like opening up a plastic bag of fresh cherries ripe almost fermenting and taking in a deep smell.... delightful...
    a few drops into the Stillare and a couple of primer puffs... wow... tangy but not like a sweet-tart, has a smooth mouthcoat, the flavor lingers for a few moments, very pleasent... not detecting any chemically after notes as found in many other cherry based juices...
    another hit... very nice..
    put a few drops of this in your Legend and it would be WOW!...
    Last edited by Bunnykiller; 07-04-2014 at 12:44 AM.
    retic1959 and Chakris like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Nice Pear
    24mg nic, 20/80 PG/VG
    Aspire Nautilus on a Provari 2.5

This stuff is awesome. Completely reproduces the taste of a fresh pear. If you're looking for something candyish, this is not for you. But, if you like a fresh ripe pear, this is a must try.
    Bronze, retic1959, Robino1 and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Satsuma
    15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG
    Magma RDA, dual .7 ohm coils, 18W on a ZNA Lite

I've never had a satsuma, but I love oranges of all kinds. This is the straight up flavor of a fresh, delicious orange. Not too sweet, or candy flavored in any way. Heather is exceptional at getting authentic flavor! My blend is 60/40 PG/VG, 15 mg. I tried it straight from the mailbox. Smooth, great throat hit, lots of vapor. This will be even better as it ages. Highly recommended!

For context, I usually vape HHV tobacco flavors. I like Cherry Bomb and Nice Pear once in a while. Crackberry is just too sweet for me. For me to love a fruit vape is uncommon.
    Last edited by LAwaters; 10-10-2014 at 09:45 PM.
    Bronze and retic1959 like this.

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Nice Pear
    70/30 PG/VG

Nice pear is like biting into a juicy, perfectly ripened pear. You can almost taste that graininess that a pear has.
    retic1959 likes this.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Cinful Pear
    70/30 PG/VG

Cinful pear is a perfectly baked pear with a dusting cinnamon (the spice) over the top.
    retic1959 and Bassnorma like this.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Copied from the Archive
    Originally posted: 06-15-2013, 12:41 AM

Just Peachy

PG/VG Ratio: 100% VG
    Nicotine: 6 mg/ml
    Device: HH.357 on a VAMO 1.5 ohm @ 3.7 V - 4.5 V

Like the name says, this juice is Just Peachy! You don't even have to vape it to know that for as soon as you pop the cap off, the smell of fresh peaches fills the air and taking a couple cold puffs off the atty without power the flavor came through crisp and clear. Upon firing up the atty, it was like taking a bite of a ripe peach, no candy flavor or perfume tones that I could detect.

I started at the low voltage of 3.2v and worked my way up to 4.5v. The sweet spot for me is around 3.6v - 3.8v - the flavor was quite good even at 3.2v, however, seemed a bit weak for my tastes. At 4.4v - 4.5v the hits were a touch too warm and I noticed a flavor change that I didn't like. Not yet a burnt flavor, but not as peasant a flavor as before.

Not only is great only, but I believe this would mix well with other HHV flavors - personally, I'd like to try a bit of this with Tuscan Cocoa. HHV's Chocolate Orange is good, I bet this would just as good if not better. Since I only got a 6ml bottle my mixing & testing might be limited till I get some more. Next time round I'll get at least a 15ml bottle at 70PG/30VG to see how/if the flavor changes. There's plenty of vapor now as it's 100% VG - we'll see how that changes also at 70/30.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast