Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Zanaspus
  • 2 Post By Zanaspus

Thread: *REVIEWS* - HHV Drinks

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the HHV Drinks reviews thread!

Here you will be able to find reviews for all the HHV Coffee and Beverage lines of e-juice. The purpose of this thread is for reference only. It is not a discussion area. We want people to be able to quickly scan the posts and find the information they are looking for without having to wade through hundreds of comments.

Anyone (that's you) may post in this thread as long as it meets two criteria:

1) Your post must be in the form of a review for one or more of the juice flavors listed here.
    2) You must put the juice name, PG/VG ratio, and nic level at the top of each reviewed post.

Please do not leave any comments to the reviews you find in this thread. Any posts found not to follow the above guidelines may be deleted by a moderator.

Here is a link to previous reviews on the old HHV subforum: *REVIEWS* - HHV Drinks

The flavors eligible for review in this thread are:

Caramel Cappuccino
    Dew
    Island Dream
    Java Smooth
    Mocha Java Smooth

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewin'!
    Last edited by Dusty_D; 04-26-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Come on in and set a spell

Dew
    24 mg 20/80 PG/VG
    Aspire Nautilus on a Provari 2.5

I was disappointed in this one as I had such high hopes for a dew flavored e-juice. It delivers lemon lime, but, to me, it's more of a flat Sprite than a Dew. I guess they can't all be winners.
    Bronze likes this.

Island Dream
    24 mg 20/80 PG/VG
    Aspire Nautilus on a Provari 2.5

This tastes exactly like a strong (read alcohol strong) pina colada. Really, rum is the overriding taste with pineapple and coconut taking a backseat. This is after a month of steeping, so a longer steep might reel back the rum.

One thing about this juice, it's the first and only (thus far) juice I've encountered that is not clear. The cloudiness concerns me a bit but not enough to not hit it.
    Bronze and Chakris like this.