What are you vaping right now, this minute? - Page 45
Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree1875Likes

Thread: What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Custards last stand in my iatty, which is on Esterigon.
    Bronze and DavidOH like this.

Double apple shisha in a carto, mini provari atm... will be trying my first hHV mix tomorrow when I have a couple of clean tanks, unless it's better to steep it for awhile? it just arrived today, I ordered 100ml legend as I've read only good reviews
    MrPicC, Chakris, DavidOH and 1 others like this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

YOu should try it but a steep is good for NETS..
    Bronze, Chakris, DavidOH and 2 others like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by saussie View Post
    Double apple shisha in a carto, mini provari atm... will be trying my first hHV mix tomorrow when I have a couple of clean tanks, unless it's better to steep it for awhile? it just arrived today, I ordered 100ml legend as I've read only good reviews
    Yes, also pull the cap and dripper off for a day. HHV uses extracting alcohol in their NETs so you want to allow it to evaporate. Helps with flavor and steeping to get that alcohol out of there.

Cartos? Might want to look into RBA's/RDA's.
    Chakris, DavidOH and retic1959 like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Probably wrong thread but I prefer cartos, altho' ihave Aerotanks/ P Tanks etc for trying out new juice ... is there any HHV juice that you would say shouldn't be used in a carto ? ( I'm still a juice noob)
    MrPicC, Chakris, DavidOH and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Probably wrong thread but I prefer cartos, altho' ihave Aerotanks/ P Tanks etc for trying out new juice ... is there any HHV juice that you would say shouldn't be used in a carto ? ( I'm still a juice noob)
    No wrong thread here, Bud (or should I say, Mate).

They all work in cartos. HHV juice burns very clean.
    Chakris and retic1959 like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Thanks Bronze, I'm a 'granny' vaper and after 50 yrs smoking, haven't touched a ciggie since my first vape 10 months ago now ... loving it! but so much to learn
    MrPicC, DavidOH and retic1959 like this.

ECF Veteran

Thanks Bronze, I'm a 'granny' vaper and after 50 yrs smoking, haven't touched a ciggie since my first vape 10 months ago now ... loving it! but so much to learn
    You're worse than me. Smoked 40+ years here. Hope it keeps working for you Saussie (like the handle). Yes, there is lots to learn. But it pays dividends in an improved vaping experience. Take it at a pace you're comfortable with and never say you can't do it. Us old farts like to stay in comfort zones and resist change. Don't fall prey to that. Hang around threads like this and you will get plenty of help to spare you some of the pitfalls we fell into. There are much better vapes than cartos so keep an open mind. But in the meanwhile, keep enjoying that carto vape because it's still a lot better than ciggies.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Cartos and HHV work well.. I used hhv and cartos for a good year with no issues.
    Bronze, Chakris, DavidOH and 1 others like this.

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Got a new flavor happining... but first some background....
    I am dabbling in making my own nets and some are pretty tasty. I keep the leftover tobacco in a quart mason jar for " a second try", so eventually I get it filled with a couple of different flavors... this batch is a mix of 3 Cherry and a Honey Maple blend...
    the extract has been reduced and filtered and cooled... I pulled out an empty 30ml bottle, added about 2.5 ml extract and then added 10 ml of VG to it.... ( approx 20-25% mix) shook it up and loaded up the toad and took a pull on it....
    this stuff is pretty tasty.... good tobacco presence, cherry peeking around the corner... going to put this one in my notes...
    Bronze, Chakris, DavidOH and 1 others like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything