Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3) - Page 1352
Like Tree77474Likes

Thread: Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_D View Post
    But .. but.. I paid almost that for my V2's, with choice of body colour, matching extension and choice of colour LED etc.

I guess at the end of the day, it does all boil down to personal preference on how much one wants to spend.
    That's what...+$70 over the V2.5? And the only things I like are the VW and squared top? Not enough gusto there for me.
    retic1959 and LAwaters like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    I'll pass at the price and stick with the V2.5's that I understand will still be available. For $250 there are not enough upgrades for me. I don't need 20 watts and fire buttons with optional colors. If it can seek and destroy flies I'll reconsider.

And gnats! I killed more than my share at the track tonight.. Not willingly killed, they die in the sweat on my face and neck, blech!!
    Dusty_D, Bronze, retic1959 and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 76bridget View Post
    And gnats! I killed more than my share at the track tonight.. Not willingly killed, they die in the sweat on my face and neck, blech!!
    Disgusting!
    76bridget and LAwaters like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

But .. but.. I paid almost that for my V2's, with choice of body colour, matching extension and choice of colour LED etc.

I guess at the end of the day, it does all boil down to personal preference on how much one wants to spend.
    It's cheaper than I expected. And if I understand correctly it comes with all the extension/battery size options, they aren't add-ons?
    Dusty_D, retic1959 and LAwaters like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LAwaters View Post
    See? That's what I'm concerned about. And they haven't announced pricing yet. If people holler, but still buy, they'll be fine. But, man, this thing was handled in a risky way. I'm opining from a marketing perspective, not as a customer. Which forum, David?
    This is the one I've been reading. Just be warned there are some unstableness in it. But some are making good points.P3 Provari
    British comedian Dave Allen--Thank you...Goodnight and May Your God Go With You.

My Mother--There are no problems in life, just little hiccups.

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's what...+$70 over the V2.5? And the only things I like are the VW and squared top? Not enough gusto there for me.

Provari black: 180
    Provari Extended cap: 20
    LED choice: 20

$220 right there.

Let's not forget our $20 Sotong Rings to get it flat top, takes it to $240

That's what I spent on mine.

If the V3 retails for $250, and it now comes with all those features included, I don't see a $70 difference. I see just a $10 difference, and to me that is worth it.

Ahhh yes the top with the new threading. I see a new topper made by Provape to turn the P3 into a Hybrid. Any guesses what it will cost?
    Hulamoon and LAwaters like this.
    British comedian Dave Allen--Thank you...Goodnight and May Your God Go With You.

My Mother--There are no problems in life, just little hiccups.

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOH View Post
    Ahhh yes the top with the new threading. I see a new topper made by Provape to turn the P3 into a Hybrid. Any guesses what it will cost?
    $0.. if I don't buy it!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOH View Post
    This is the one I've been reading. Just be warned there are some unstableness in it. But some are making good points.P3 Provari
    Read a few pages. Ha! Nothing has changed with the Provari chatter since the first day I joined ECF. Same ole stuff.

ECF Veteran

Provari black: 180
    Provari Extended cap: 20
    LED choice: 20

$220 right there.

Let's not forget our $20 Sotong Rings to get it flat top, takes it to $240

That's what I spent on mine.

If the V3 retails for $250, and it now comes with all those features included, I don't see a $70 difference. I see just a $10 difference, and to me that is worth it.
    I can't believe it would include all that.
    LAwaters likes this.