Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3) - Page 852
Page 852 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 3527528028428488498508518528538548558568629029521352 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 15000
Like Tree77474Likes

Thread: Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hmmmm......not sure what the laws are there, but while the employer may reject your return to that specific position, in most cases they have to offer you a position.

However, having gone through a really nasty emotional hostile work environment situation myself that left me out of commission for a year, sometimes its best just to flip a middle one, and move on. I do hope all goes the way you want it to Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTim View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. Well, as I try and navigate myself through the short term disability "system" apparently because I now have permanent restrictions, my job is actually allowed to reject my return to work. I don't know what that exactly means. I'm waiting for my employer to respond, so that means I get to sit at home for a few more days and vape my head off all while watching Supernatural LOL!

I'm going to play a game of Uno with my kids and then send them outside to run around in the sprinklers and maybe do a water gun fight. I'm thinking of sending the wife out to the store to get me a very large super soaker :P

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

.......a Very Large Super Soaker........

Super soaker.jpg

I'm thinking of sending the wife out to the store to get me a very large super soaker :P

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!
    Bronze, Chakris, DavidOH and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    Hmmmm......not sure what the laws are there, but while the employer may reject your return to that specific position, in most cases they have to offer you a position.

However, having gone through a really nasty emotional hostile work environment situation myself that left me out of commission for a year, sometimes its best just to flip a middle one, and move on. I do hope all goes the way you want it to Tim.
    I have way too much money tied up in options and other stuff to just walk away. Granted if they offer me a different position, I would take it - ADA states it has to be the same salary/bennys as my current position. As I said previously - they can offer me severance, and I'll take that. If they don't offer me something - it will get nasty
    Hulamoon, Chakris, DavidOH and 2 others like this.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

.......a Very Large Super Soaker........

Super soaker.jpg
    Does that come with a guide "How to get Sauced?". A nice 14 year single malt would be very tasty right now, almost too tasty LOL. That's a bottle you can get lost in. The one liners are just rolling right now
    Hulamoon, Chakris, DavidOH and 2 others like this.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You bet your boots on that one! As we say in pig latin, illegitimi non carborundum!

I have way too much money tied up in options and other stuff to just walk away. Granted if they offer me a different position, I would take it - ADA states it has to be the same salary/bennys as my current position. As I said previously - they can offer me severance, and I'll take that. If they don't offer me something - it will get nasty

Went out and did some goofing off. Took the XPV with the KFL. Charged and loaded and did not take any back up of any kind. First time I've done that.
    Hulamoon, Bronze, Chakris and 3 others like this.
    British comedian Dave Allen--Thank you...Goodnight and May Your God Go With You.

My Mother--There are no problems in life, just little hiccups.

You bet your boots on that one! As we say in pig latin, illegitimi non carborundum!
    Love it! My coworker who just retired made these handmade beautiful cards with flower petals from her plants glued on with beautiful handwritten messages. At the bottom of mine she put illegitimi non carborundum. Made me cry! LOVE IT!

Hulamoon, Chakris, DavidOH and 1 others like this.
    Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

I'll try to keep this short but man I'm talkative lately. Since you all are my best friends and you are so supportive and helpful I thought I'd share. Since I've been working on my body and exercising and losing weight (Stage One), I'm seeing a therapist next week to heal mind/soul/spirit. I researched for 4 hours Sunday and found him! Stage Two. I talked to him for 15 minutes yesterday for an initial interview and we fell in love. Gotta package up the crap in crapping paper, put a crappy bow on top, and put it in the crap pile. Crap stinks. (I hope I get to lay on a couch......I need some rest) I have never laughed as much, danced as hard, and loved as much as I do right now. For the past month or so I've found so much inspiration in my friends, in written word, in retrospect, and things just seem to find their way to me that inspire me. Rebirth of RJ. Thank you all!

Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    Retic .... you are makin me crazy with these reports... I thought I had enuf patience to wait for mine... I may have to come visit you to get a "Magma fix"....

have you tried Legend or Temptation in it yet???
    I've run Legend in it and yeah it's intensified 3 times over , I've got Temptation in a 3.1 right now so not yet on that , not sure about Temptation in it , this build is a bit warm for it .
    Chakris and DavidOH like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Travelin' Man Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by *RJ* View Post
    I'll try to keep this short but man I'm talkative lately. Since you all are my best friends and you are so supportive and helpful I thought I'd share. Since I've been working on my body and exercising and losing weight (Stage One), I'm seeing a therapist next week to heal mind/soul/spirit. I researched for 4 hours Sunday and found him! Stage Two. I talked to him for 15 minutes yesterday for an initial interview and we fell in love. Gotta package up the crap in crapping paper, put a crappy bow on top, and put it in the crap pile. Crap stinks. (I hope I get to lay on a couch......I need some rest) I have never laughed as much, danced as hard, and loved as much as I do right now. For the past month or so I've found so much inspiration in my friends, in written word, in retrospect, and things just seem to find their way to me that inspire me. Rebirth of RJ. Thank you all!

How do you people live such fascinating lives ?
    Me, I just worked 13 hours to go 550 miles, deliver lumber, pick up/ tarp a load of steel.
    I need to get out more.....
    Bronze, Chakris, *RJ* and 5 others like this.