Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3) - Page 853
Page 853 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 3537538038438498508518528538548558568578639039531353 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 15000
Like Tree77474Likes

Thread: Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *RJ* View Post
    I'll try to keep this short but man I'm talkative lately. Since you all are my best friends and you are so supportive and helpful I thought I'd share. Since I've been working on my body and exercising and losing weight (Stage One), I'm seeing a therapist next week to heal mind/soul/spirit. I researched for 4 hours Sunday and found him! Stage Two. I talked to him for 15 minutes yesterday for an initial interview and we fell in love. Gotta package up the crap in crapping paper, put a crappy bow on top, and put it in the crap pile. Crap stinks. (I hope I get to lay on a couch......I need some rest) I have never laughed as much, danced as hard, and loved as much as I do right now. For the past month or so I've found so much inspiration in my friends, in written word, in retrospect, and things just seem to find their way to me that inspire me. Rebirth of RJ. Thank you all!

I dunno RJ , I have a hard time with the idea of paying money to talk to someone although there's a few I'd gladly pay to shutup !
    Hulamoon, Chakris, *RJ* and 4 others like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by PapawBrett View Post
    How do you people live such fascinating lives ?
    Me, I just worked 13 hours to go 550 miles, deliver lumber, pick up/ tarp a load of steel.
    I need to get out more.....
    You mean sitting up here on this hill, working my fingers to the bone, feeling dead? For 7 years? Fascinating it was not. But I'm coming around.
    Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    I dunno RJ , I have a hard time with the idea of paying money to talk to someone although there's a few I'd gladly pay to shutup !
    Hulamoon, Chakris, DavidOH and 3 others like this.
    Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

Travelin' Man Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

<----- TA DAA !

the Greatest ! AND....the Greatest !
    Last edited by PapawBrett; 07-09-2014 at 10:46 PM.
    Hulamoon, Chakris, Robino1 and 2 others like this.

If You would Cry for Your Freedom, will You Stand for the Freedom of Another ?

<----- TA DAA !

the Greatest ! AND....the Greatest !
    If memory serves me his initials are J.U. .
    Hulamoon, Chakris and DavidOH like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Travelin' Man Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    If memory serves me his initials are J.U. .
    As in John Unitas ? That would be correct !
    What amazes me (doesn't take much) is that I could change my avatar with my smart(er than me) phone. I guess if you play with one long enough it'll do what you want.
    I used to think that way about women.......
    Hulamoon, Chakris, Robino1 and 3 others like this.

If You would Cry for Your Freedom, will You Stand for the Freedom of Another ?

PV Master Verified Member always9988's Avatar

How do you people live such fascinating lives ?
    Me, I just worked 13 hours to go 550 miles, deliver lumber, pick up/ tarp a load of steel.
    I need to get out more.....
    I just finished 2 seasons of parenthood in two days....

As in John Unitas ? That would be correct !
    What amazes me (doesn't take much) is that I could change my avatar with my smart(er than me) phone. I guess if you play with one long enough it'll do what you want.
    I used to think that way about women.......
    Ahhhh , I was waiting too see if anyone besides Bronze was gonna know who that is but yup Johnny Unitas .
    Hulamoon, Chakris and DavidOH like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Unitas was an easy one. I figgered it would have to be from Baltimore seeing that is pop's team.
    Hulamoon, Chakris, DavidOH and 1 others like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by *RJ* View Post
    I'll try to keep this short but man I'm talkative lately. Since you all are my best friends and you are so supportive and helpful I thought I'd share. Since I've been working on my body and exercising and losing weight (Stage One), I'm seeing a therapist next week to heal mind/soul/spirit. I researched for 4 hours Sunday and found him! Stage Two. I talked to him for 15 minutes yesterday for an initial interview and we fell in love. Gotta package up the crap in crapping paper, put a crappy bow on top, and put it in the crap pile. Crap stinks. (I hope I get to lay on a couch......I need some rest) I have never laughed as much, danced as hard, and loved as much as I do right now. For the past month or so I've found so much inspiration in my friends, in written word, in retrospect, and things just seem to find their way to me that inspire me. Rebirth of RJ. Thank you all!

Good for you.

Hulamoon, Chakris, *RJ* and 4 others like this.
    British comedian Dave Allen--Thank you...Goodnight and May Your God Go With You.

My Mother--There are no problems in life, just little hiccups.