Choosing a killer RDA - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Choosing a killer RDA

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calve View Post
    yeah, I tried and tried to find a svoemesto, but I think they're discontinued. This is the last clone. I feel like I'm stealing when I use that stuff.
    The 3.1's are discontinued , it's either get a clone or buy used , the idea of buying a used RBA from someone I don't know doesn't sit well with me , if you got the hcigar it's an excellent clone .
    DavidOH likes this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Super Member Verified Member Necrotic's Avatar

I use the Tobh Atty and Stillare clones... both of them work amazingly. The TOBH is more for flavor and the Stillare seems to put out bigger clouds. Haven't tried the Magma but have heard great things... Same with the Zenith v2. I myself can't afford the real deals so I stick with clones. I own the Kayfun 3.1 Clone and it is quite a PITA to try and fill from the fill port... can only use an 18 gauge plastic needle... and the one mine came with warped and cracked after a month... so I have to buy a new one.
    DavidOH likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotic View Post
    I use the Tobh Atty and Stillare clones... both of them work amazingly. The TOBH is more for flavor and the Stillare seems to put out bigger clouds. Haven't tried the Magma but have heard great things... Same with the Zenith v2. I myself can't afford the real deals so I stick with clones. I own the Kayfun 3.1 Clone and it is quite a PITA to try and fill from the fill port... can only use an 18 gauge plastic needle... and the one mine came with warped and cracked after a month... so I have to buy a new one.
    Fill from the top , it's simple .
    DavidOH likes this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ES Brushed retic.
    kewl there is a 3.1 named after Retic
    DavidOH likes this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Blog Entries

yeah, I tried and tried to find a svoemesto, but I think they're discontinued. This is the last clone. I feel like I'm stealing when I use that stuff.
    nawww look at this way, A Kenworth is a clone of a Peterbuilt
    DavidOH and Calve like this.

Blog Entries

I like my Stillaire... still need to make a single coil airflow hole tho...
    DavidOH likes this.

*Fat Bob* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    nawww look at this way, A Kenworth is a clone of a Peterbuilt
    I can not BELIEVE you just said that. I had you pegged all wrong. I pictured you as an office, IT geek, like Sheldon or Leonard or Wolowitz. They wouldn't have even known what a Kenworth or Pete were. That's how I pictured you.

I sat in the restaurant reading that this morning and was completely dumbfounded. Speachless. Without words.

I am so confused now.

Funny thing is, yesterday I used the exact same terminology to give my chum hell. He owns a Freightliner Classic XL, thinks it's all that. I told him it's a cheap clone of a W900. Then you go and say something like that.

Utterly shocked.
    DavidOH and retic1959 like this.

*Fat Bob* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

... I pictured you as an office, IT geek, like Sheldon or Leonard or Wolowitz. They wouldn't have even known what a Kenworth or Pete were. That's how I pictured you...
    Well, not Leonard, cause he got the girl.
    DavidOH likes this.

Blog Entries

I can not BELIEVE you just said that. I had you pegged all wrong. I pictured you as an office, IT geek, like Sheldon or Leonard or Wolowitz. They wouldn't have even known what a Kenworth or Pete were. That's how I pictured you.

I sat in the restaurant reading that this morning and was completely dumbfounded. Speachless. Without words.

I am so confused now.

Funny thing is, yesterday I used the exact same terminology to give my chum hell. He owns a Freightliner Classic XL, thinks it's all that. I told him it's a cheap clone of a W900. Then you go and say something like that.

Utterly shocked.

nope... not the office type, Im into home renovation/repair at the moment... I have multiple talents but none of them strong enuf to be considered "professional" just couldnt see tying myself into one main theme for the rest of my life to become a "professional" at it...
    DavidOH, retic1959 and Calve like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    nope... not the office type, Im into home renovation/repair at the moment... I have multiple talents but none of them strong enuf to be considered "professional" just couldnt see tying myself into one main theme for the rest of my life to become a "professional" at it...
    Renaissance man.
    DavidOH likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast