How much is too much? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How much is too much?

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calve View Post
    They told me anymore than 12 w/e in the juice was really really really bad in a kfl or aqua. I'm seriously digging on my aqua. Maybe I don't use so much with that because deep down I know it's such a small can. Maybe. Or because I'm running it so hot. All the juice tastes so much better in that than my KFLs, but when I go sub ohm on the KFLs, it's not so good.

It's a process, not an event. Right?
    Don't know who told you that more than 12 is bad that's BS in plain english , I vape 24 out of my 3.1's all day long and have done so for the last 6 or 7 months , BK uses 36 in his all the time but 36 gets a bit harsh , 24 is still smooth , but it is a process that's true .
    Calve likes this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

*Fat Bob* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

This is good. Thank you for that retic.
    retic1959 likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calve View Post
    This is good. Thank you for that retic.
    No problem , try ordering some 18 and 24 next time and see what suits you , if 24 is too much cut it with some 12 to bring it down some but you'll probably be fine with the 24 anyways .
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12