Did HHV change their production methods with pre-steeped juice? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Did HHV change their production methods with pre-steeped juice?

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1atom12 View Post
    To put this thread to rest, we have not changed our mixing methods. We simply have enough staff now to handle the volume of orders. Nicotine batches can vary in color. This can sometimes make drastic differences in color in a fresh mixed bottle.

Adam
    knew there was a legitimate answer for it... everyone should be happy ( I know I am )
    Bronze, DavidOH and retic1959 like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

We've been down this road many times before. Color is a poor way to judge the quality and consistency of e-liquid.
    jefsview and retic1959 like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    We've been down this road many times before. Color is a poor way to judge the quality and consistency of e-liquid.

quite true, and we know this, but the newer HHV users need to know it too and that's why we are here giving them the info they need
    Bronze and retic1959 like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    quite true, and we know this, but the newer HHV users need to know it too and that's why we are here giving them the info they need
    Not new to Heather's by any means. First order placed Wednesday 03 October, 2012. Have been ordering from them ever since.

I have just been noticing a change as of late, and hence my question. As it used to come almost clear, and yes a good indication of when a juice has been good n steeped is the color change. Nobody ever even mentioned quality, it was just a question on processes.

Don't read more into it then what was meant to be.

Heather's Army trying to defend something that isn't there. LOL I too consider myself part of this Army. I have recommended Legend to so so many people. So I am preaching the gospel myself.
    Last edited by Zildjian; 06-17-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    Bronze, LAwaters and Calve like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12