HHV Legend
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Zildjian
  • 1 Post By retic1959
  • 1 Post By EKat
  • 1 Post By DavidOH
  • 2 Post By Bunnykiller
  • 2 Post By Zildjian
  • 1 Post By Zildjian
  • 3 Post By Calve

Thread: HHV Legend

  1. #1
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Zildjian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    215

    Default HHV Legend

    Has anyone here ordered this recently within the last two weeks and notice a change?

    I usually place my orders for this in 100 ML bottles.

    I just ordered another about 2 weeks ago, and let it sit for a bit even though it looked pre-steeped.

    I noticed way way way more Cherry flavor in this batch.

    I have always tasted a hint of Cherry with it. However with this order it is (Slap you in your face Cherry flavor).

    Way more then I would like. Anyone have any ideas how to tame this down? I tried adding a bit of Dark Horse to it, and still very very much Cherry
    DavidOH likes this.

  2. #2
    PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    new orleans , louisiana
    Posts
    5,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Has anyone here ordered this recently within the last two weeks and notice a change?

    I usually place my orders for this in 100 ML bottles.

    I just ordered another about 2 weeks ago, and let it sit for a bit even though it looked pre-steeped.

    I noticed way way way more Cherry flavor in this batch.

    I have always tasted a hint of Cherry with it. However with this order it is (Slap you in your face Cherry flavor).

    Way more then I would like. Anyone have any ideas how to tame this down? I tried adding a bit of Dark Horse to it, and still very very much Cherry
    It's possible that someone got heavy handed with the extract , but the only thing for it that I know is time , the cherry starts to fade at about the 6 week mark , or you can try cutting with unflavored PG or VG but be careful with that , the other thing that comes to mind is ordering another bottle of Legend and requesting light extract in it to mix with that bottle , but I'd let it steep for awhile before I did anything to it .
    DavidOH likes this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

  3. #3
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    EKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Bummed to hear this , I just got my very first bottle of Legend 2 days ago and haven't tried it yet but not a huge cherry fan.
    DavidOH likes this.

  4. #4
    PV Master ECF Veteran DavidOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central OH
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EKat View Post
    Bummed to hear this , I just got my very first bottle of Legend 2 days ago and haven't tried it yet but not a huge cherry fan.
    You should be ok. The cherry in Legend is really light to begin with. At least to me it is.
    EKat likes this.
    British comedian Dave Allen--Thank you...Goodnight and May Your God Go With You.

    My Mother--There are no problems in life, just little hiccups.

  5. #5
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Orleans La.
    Posts
    7,524
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    if it doesn't behaive its self in a time frame you aren't happy with... and if it goes into the trade thread I will be contacting you
    DavidOH and Calve like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

  6. #6
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Zildjian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Well, the main reason I'm noticing it is because it has been my main vape since I first came here and saw the Gandalf thread. Bought some and have been buying it ever since. I love the stuff (hence why I buy it in 100 ML bottles)

    Always noticed a slight hint of Cherry compared to this. I have bought their Cherry Bomb before and it is almost like someone mixed Legend and Cherry Bomb half and half. Is the best way I can describe it.
    DavidOH and Calve like this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Zildjian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    if it doesn't behaive its self in a time frame you aren't happy with... and if it goes into the trade thread I will be contacting you
    I may just do that. It is a 70/30 mix @ 24mg.
    Also I made a mistake I ordered this on May 5th, so it's been over a month, and still has the strong Cherry Flavor.
    DavidOH likes this.

  8. #8
    *Fat Bob* Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Calve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Terrapin Station
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Well, the main reason I'm noticing it is because it has been my main vape since I first came here and saw the Gandalf thread. Bought some and have been buying it ever since. I love the stuff (hence why I buy it in 100 ML bottles)

    Always noticed a slight hint of Cherry compared to this. I have bought their Cherry Bomb before and it is almost like someone mixed Legend and Cherry Bomb half and half. Is the best way I can describe it.
    I buy all my juice in 100ml bottles. Even the new ones. Well, with the one exception of crackberry. Got that in a 30ml as I'm not a big fruit fan, but had to try it cause it had the word crack in it. lol
    DavidOH, Zildjian and retic1959 like this.

Bookmarks