New to HHV, question about juices and placing order. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: New to HHV, question about juices and placing order.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    BK would call it ageage.
    Sounds like my kind of person... I make up my own words, sayings, and dances all the time. My daughters think I'm weird.

Quote Originally Posted by StereoDreamer View Post
    I would agree with most of what everyone else has said--especially about HHV's NET flavors. I LOVE me some Serendipity, Huntsman, and Legend.

But I also REALLY like "Heavenly Waffles", especially with extra flavor, and additional whipped cream and strawberries...

"Heavenly Waffles" is the only juice I've ever ordered with "extra flavor". I can tell a difference. It tastes richer, maltier, and just more "waffle-y".

But I've never seen a need to get extra flavor on the NETs. They are pretty intense on their own...
    Thanks for the advice... I'll keep that waffle flavor on my short list of things to try.

Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    I also vape 100%VG , some flavors like Legend and Dragon's fire benefit from the extra flavor , others not , but it's up to your individual sense of taste , I order all juices normal at first then decide if they need a boost , try them without first and decide from there , most of us can't agree on what a juice tastes like let alone if it needs extra extract added .
    Thanks for the reply! I'll see what my subjective desires like and go from there!

Thanks again everyone, you all have been so helpful. I made a list of what I am ordering, and even used the ole star method to decide which ones I want. I can't wait..... for what I don't have yet to finish steeping.

Skeebo
    retic1959 likes this.

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I always vaped 100% VG HHV juices, but I tried a bunch in other ratios, 70/30, 50/50, 30/70... I never could tell much difference in the flavor and I never got extra anything.
    Hulamoon, retic1959 and Skeebo like this.

Super Member Supporting Member jensy's Avatar

I order 60/40 15mg and have never needed any extra flavoring . My faves are Shadow , Pirates Booty and Dragon's Fire . My honest opinion is once you try their nets it's hard to vape anything else. Just remember to steep your juices to get the full flavors to come out. 2 weeks minimum for me up to a month.
    Bronze, Chakris, retic1959 and 1 others like this.

My first HHV order is in the books! I got 30mls of the following for myself: Legend, Pirates Booty, Temptation, Shadow, and Dragon's Fire. And 30mls of Sludge for a friend. SAAAAweeet!

Skeebo
    Bronze, Chakris, jefsview and 1 others like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skeebo View Post
    My first HHV order is in the books! I got 30mls of the following for myself: Legend, Pirates Booty, Temptation, Shadow, and Dragon's Fire. And 30mls of Sludge for a friend. SAAAAweeet!

Skeebo
    Excellent selections , be sure to taste the Sludge too .
    Bronze, Chakris and Skeebo like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    Excellent selections , be sure to taste the Sludge too .
    LMAO... no can do, it's part of a trade... I'll count on him to give me a full report though!
    Bronze and retic1959 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

SUMMER30 discount going on right now for 21 June for a never before offered 30% off juice. Go Get It!!!! and get Huntsman!
    dale1962, Bronze, jefsview and 2 others like this.

Hello everyone, happy Saturday! I placed another order through HHV yesterday and just wanted some advice on two new juices I ordered. The two new ones I haven't tried before are Heavenly Army and Huntsman. I know with my previous order I did the caps and tips off for 24 hours thing, and plus the proper ageing/steepage. Is it the same for HA and Huntsman?
    Chakris and retic1959 like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skeebo View Post
    Hello everyone, happy Saturday! I placed another order through HHV yesterday and just wanted some advice on two new juices I ordered. The two new ones I haven't tried before are Heavenly Army and Huntsman. I know with my previous order I did the caps and tips off for 24 hours thing, and plus the proper ageing/steepage. Is it the same for HA and Huntsman?
    Yepper. Follow the same procedure. But try a little during the first week and throughout the steeping process. Huntsman and Heavenly Army are very opposite one another so you have the spectrum covered there. Heavenly Army shares the same creamy base as Shadow...just a darker top note (Shadow = vanilla, HA = graham-like). Huntsman is grassy/Earthy.
    retic1959 and Skeebo like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Heavenly ARMY never leaves my rotation. If I only vaped one liquid, it would be HA. And the wonderful thing about HA is it is good nearly FOOB. I usually give it about 1 week after the normal breathing, but otherwise -- BAM! Vape it. The tobacco does come forward more after a month or so, but HA is just so good either fresh or well aged.

Huntsman, however, needs a nice long steep to reach it's full potential. While young and pale, it's closer to Dark Horse (rather plain grassy tobacco). After 3 months, it's a dense forest of woodland flavors and Autumnal colors -- complex and woodsy with a touch of maple/honey and big on flavor. One of HHV's strongest tobaccos and well worth the wait.

I hope you enjoy them
    Bronze, Chakris, retic1959 and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast