New to HHV, question about juices and placing order.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: New to HHV, question about juices and placing order.

Default New to HHV, question about juices and placing order.

Hi everyone,

I haven't tried any of HHV juices as of yet, but plan on placing an order in the next few days. I am mainly interested in their tobacco flavors and that's primarily what my order will consist of. I've noticed while looking through this part of the forum people mentioning "extra flavor". With that in mind my questions are:

1. Have any of you needed to add extra flavor to the tobacco line they have? If so, which ones have benefited from this?
    2. What tobacco flavors did you add to your re-order or must have list?

Additionally any comments regarding their tobacco line would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Skeebo
    Bronze, DavidOH, retic1959 and 1 others like this.

Hi Skeebo, nice to see you popping up @ Army HQ.

"Extra Flavor" can be added with a liquid order if desired by adding that instruction in the "Comments" part of the order form. It is not an option listed per flavor, since, honestly, it is not needed. But taste is subjective, and some folks enjoy very strong flavors.

I have never asked for "Extra Flavor," as I feel the liquids do not need them. All of the tobaccos, Purity or not, have full flavor. Sometimes a steep is required to bring out more notes or balance in a liquid. I enjoy my Huntsman after 3 months of steeping, but I enjoy my Heavenly ARMY after a week.

My personal favorites of the tobacco lines are Heavenly ARMY, Shadow, Legend, Hunstman, and recently Georgia Peach Tobacco and Temptation. Others might be in lesser rotation periodically, but those are the mainstays.

Saturday would be a good day to order
    Hulamoon, Bronze, DavidOH and 3 others like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skeebo View Post
    Hi everyone,

I haven't tried any of HHV juices as of yet, but plan on placing an order in the next few days. I am mainly interested in their tobacco flavors and that's primarily what my order will consist of. I've noticed while looking through this part of the forum people mentioning "extra flavor". With that in mind my questions are:

1. Have any of you needed to add extra flavor to the tobacco line they have? If so, which ones have benefited from this?
    2. What tobacco flavors did you add to your re-order or must have list?

Additionally any comments regarding their tobacco line would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Skeebo
    Hi Skeebo, here is a comprehensive list of HHV tobaccos.

1 Caramel Apple Tobacco (as described)
    2 Dark Horse* (earthy, plain)
    3 Dragon's Fire* (choco chip, honey)
    4 Legend* (hints of cherry-like flavor)
    5 Gaia* (Earthy)
    6 Georgia Peach Tobacco (as described)
    7 Maple, Eh?* (Grassy w/Maple note)
    8 Sludge* (raisin/plum)
    9 Heavenly Army* (creamy base, graham top note)
    10 Heavenly Tobacco (nutty RY4)
    11 Huntsman* (grassy/earthy)
    12 Jiggy* (gummy bears)
    13 Oompa* (dark choco)
    14 Pirate's Booty* (choco/tea)
    15 Serendipity* (choco/tea)
    16 Shadow* (creamy, light vanilla)
    17 Swish Sweet (same as the cigar)
    18 Temptation* (dark chocolate with medium creamy note)
    19 Vapin' Chimp (banana)

* Indicates NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco)

According to Adam (Mr.Heather), his experience says he doesn't notice much, if any change by additional extract. Neither do I. But some swear they do. Sadly, you will not get a consistent answer with regard to extra extract.

The most popular flavors are (not in any kind of order)...

Legend
    Huntsman
    Dragon's Fire
    Shadow
    Heavenly Army
    Serendipity

But there are plenty of people who like more than these. But this list is a good starting point for you. HHV is running a sale on June 21 (Saturday). 30% off (Coupon Code: SUMMER30).

Let us know what you order.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Hi Skeebo, so glad you decided to give HHV a try. Your timing is great, as jef and Bronze have mentioned.

The list from Bronze will get you started out well with a good idea of flavors. Taste does vary, and for me Dark Horse is just pure, straight up tobacco flavor with the slightest creaminess. And the closest to a rich, spicy cigar since quitting them is Pirate's Booty.

The other tobaccos layer in more flavors and are a little sweeter than those two.

Welcome, enjoy - and look forward to hearing what you order and how you like them.
    Bronze, DavidOH, jefsview and 2 others like this.

Wow, thanks so much for the quick replies Jefs, Bronze, and LA; all this information will be very helpful when I place my order on Saturday. I don't think I'll be getting the extra flavor either.

I'll keep y'all posted on what I order.

Thanks again!

Skeebo
    Bronze, DavidOH, retic1959 and 1 others like this.

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since I order 100VG, I find that the extra flavor shot boosts the "enjoyability" of my juice...
    juices I order on a regular basis include
    Legend
    Temptation
    Pirates Booty
    all of these are NETs...

the wife luvs the Crackberry and Java choices ( also 100VG with 2X flavor)
    Bronze, DavidOH, retic1959 and 2 others like this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    Since I order 100VG, I find that the extra flavor shot boosts the "enjoyability" of my juice...
    juices I order on a regular basis include

the wife luvs the Crackberry and Java choices ( also 100VG with 2X flavor)
    I can definitely understand why it would be needed with 100% VG. I'll probably be going with 70/30.

I have my eye on the flavors you like as well. I'm thinking 9-30ml bottles of different flavors should assist in making sure some is left during the duration to attain proper steepage. <-- I made that word.
    DavidOH, retic1959 and LAwaters like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skeebo View Post
    I can definitely understand why it would be needed with 100% VG. I'll probably be going with 70/30.

I have my eye on the flavors you like as well. I'm thinking 9-30ml bottles of different flavors should assist in making sure some is left during the duration to attain proper steepage. <-- I made that word.
    BK would call it ageage.
    jefsview, Bunnykiller and Skeebo like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Ultra Member ECF Veteran StereoDreamer's Avatar

I would agree with most of what everyone else has said--especially about HHV's NET flavors. I LOVE me some Serendipity, Huntsman, and Legend.

But I also REALLY like "Heavenly Waffles", especially with extra flavor, and additional whipped cream and strawberries...

"Heavenly Waffles" is the only juice I've ever ordered with "extra flavor". I can tell a difference. It tastes richer, maltier, and just more "waffle-y".

But I've never seen a need to get extra flavor on the NETs. They are pretty intense on their own...
    jefsview, retic1959 and Skeebo like this.

Hana Modz V3 Mini, eVic, Silver Bullet, AcryliMax Copperwood, RoughStack Shorty, ChiYou Clones, iTaste VV, 2 AMP Tanks, KFL+, Youde Igo W-5 with Crest Cap, 901 HH357s, Terminator-C, Terminator RDAs, Octopus RDAs, Mini DID Clone, and a bunch of eGos and Vivi Novas and 901 attys...

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

I also vape 100%VG , some flavors like Legend and Dragon's fire benefit from the extra flavor , others not , but it's up to your individual sense of taste , I order all juices normal at first then decide if they need a boost , try them without first and decide from there , most of us can't agree on what a juice tastes like let alone if it needs extra extract added .
    Calve and Skeebo like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast