All Day Vape - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: All Day Vape

  1. #11
    Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bronze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    23,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowCarProblems View Post
    Hmm didn't know that.. Does the extra flavor shots intensify the flavor? Would you recommend getting extra flavor shots?


    -LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    I had extra flavor shots of Legend awhile back when they first offered them and it didn't make a bit of difference to me. Adam (from HHV) said it makes no difference to him either. Other HHV enthusiasts say it makes all the difference in the world.

    Take your pick who you believe.
    LAwaters likes this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

  2. #12
    PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    new orleans , louisiana
    Posts
    5,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowCarProblems View Post
    Hmm didn't know that.. Does the extra flavor shots intensify the flavor? Would you recommend getting extra flavor shots? -LowCarProblems- -VapingEnthusiast- @fortefied @alex5mpg
    I find it does make a difference , but I don't order all my HHV that way , I would suggest trying it normal at first and noting which juices you find too light .
    LAwaters likes this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

  3. #13
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Will do that I kind of feel that legend can use an extra flavor shot, but it isn't fully steeped yet


    -LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    Chakris and LAwaters like this.

  4. #14
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    I had extra flavor shots of Legend awhile back when they first offered them and it didn't make a bit of difference to me. Adam (from HHV) said it makes no difference to him either. Other HHV enthusiasts say it makes all the difference in the world.

    Take your pick who you believe.
    Funny that you say that, because some flavors that it order from other vendors have flavor shots and I can't tell the difference lol


    -LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    LAwaters likes this.

  5. #15
    Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bronze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    23,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowCarProblems View Post
    Funny that you say that, because some flavors that it order from other vendors have flavor shots and I can't tell the difference lol


    -LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    If it tasted better with an extra flavor shot it would come standard with an extra flavor shot. Flavoring is el cheapo so the vendor is not going to skimp if it makes a positive difference to add more flavoring. But then not everyone tastes the same thing. To each their own. If someone feels it improves the flavor then it's a nice option to have.
    LAwaters likes this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

  6. #16
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    If it tasted better with an extra flavor shot it would come standard with an extra flavor shot. Flavoring is el cheapo so the vendor is not going to skimp if it makes a positive difference to add more flavoring. But then not everyone tastes the same thing. To each their own. If someone feels it improves the flavor then it's a nice option to have.
    I agree, it's a nice thing to have for people to "personalize" their flavors but with some juice, if it tastes better with extra shots, technically the vendor should add more flavor in the beginning lol (just my opinion)


    -LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    Bronze likes this.

  7. #17
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Orleans La.
    Posts
    7,524
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I order my juices in 100VG and find the extra flavor shot improves it to a point where I really like it much better than normal shot in 100VG
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

  8. #18
    Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bronze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    23,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    I order my juices in 100VG and find the extra flavor shot improves it to a point where I really like it much better than normal shot in 100VG
    And that's the one area it might benefit to add extra flavor...100% VG. Adam compensates for the muting effects of high VG content by adding more flavor to his standard mix. I guess that begs the question...if adding more to 100% VG benefits the flavor profile will adding even more benefit it even more? Probably depends on the person vaping the stuff.
    LAwaters likes this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

  9. #19
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Orleans La.
    Posts
    7,524
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Ive had standard flavor levels with the 100VG and 2X flavor shots in the 100VG.... I personally like the extra flavor, has more life more depth...
    LAwaters likes this.
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

  10. #20
    Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bronze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    23,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller View Post
    Ive had standard flavor levels with the 100VG and 2X flavor shots in the 100VG.... I personally like the extra flavor, has more life more depth...
    GT, one of the founders of the BIG THREAD was a 100% VGer. He said he couldn't tell the difference with extra flavor. That's not to say you don't. I just think expecting everyone to taste the same thing is impossible.
    LAwaters likes this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks