All Day Vape
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: All Day Vape

Senior Member ECF Veteran Nanooks's Avatar

Default All Day Vape

So heard of Heather's Purity line and searching for the ultimate cherry vape so cherry bomb rocked my world. I have never had an all day vape last for so long, or vaped 200+ ml of a single flavor. All good things must end, or at least be shared. So 6 mg 100% vg extra flavor Cherry Bomb is what I have. Vaping off a sub-ohm setup. That slight cream note is what is causing me to look into other flavors. I still plan on vaping Cherry Bomb, I just need something to tandem it. I have a hard time with baked flavors like pies or custards cause of that cream flavor. With all the buzz on the NET flavors in these threads I figure that I cant go wrong. I can just picture the veterans of this thread thinking "Wow this guy needs to try Legend" Yep #1 on my list. I haven't used a lot of tobacco flavors. Couple RY4 flavors. I must admit, Spokane Super Sauce Marlboro was the juice that started it all. First vape, first love. Didn't know there was a difference between 100% vg and 50/50. Would love to try Heavenly Tobacco, but I am on that purity trip. I can really tell in my setup when I got a drop of PG. So what would come in second to Heavenly Tobacco? Boba's Bounty was so recommended I tried that once, but didn't like the gram cracker / honey taste in it. Im a dude, I don't do chocolate.

Anyways, comments as fast as possible cause I got to get it ordered Saturday.
    DavidOH likes this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nanooks View Post
    So heard of Heather's Purity line and searching for the ultimate cherry vape so cherry bomb rocked my world. I have never had an all day vape last for so long, or vaped 200+ ml of a single flavor. All good things must end, or at least be shared. So 6 mg 100% vg extra flavor Cherry Bomb is what I have. Vaping off a sub-ohm setup. That slight cream note is what is causing me to look into other flavors. I still plan on vaping Cherry Bomb, I just need something to tandem it. I have a hard time with baked flavors like pies or custards cause of that cream flavor. With all the buzz on the NET flavors in these threads I figure that I cant go wrong. I can just picture the veterans of this thread thinking "Wow this guy needs to try Legend" Yep #1 on my list. I haven't used a lot of tobacco flavors. Couple RY4 flavors. I must admit, Spokane Super Sauce Marlboro was the juice that started it all. First vape, first love. Didn't know there was a difference between 100% vg and 50/50. Would love to try Heavenly Tobacco, but I am on that purity trip. I can really tell in my setup when I got a drop of PG. So what would come in second to Heavenly Tobacco? Boba's Bounty was so recommended I tried that once, but didn't like the gram cracker / honey taste in it. Im a dude, I don't do chocolate.

Well, since you like the creamy base...Heavenly Army and Shadow share the same creamy backdrop. Heavenly Army has a slight graham note but it is not like Boba's and it doesn't have that peppery spike like Boba's either. Try it. Shadow shares the same creamy base but has a light vanilla top note. Very pleasant. Temptation also has a light creamy base with a dark chocolate finish (think Sno Caps). And before you say dudes don't like chocolate, I'm a dude (have never been mistaken for anything but) and I love chocolate. Add Dragon's Fire to your list as well. It's too exotic to categorize. Just try it. In all cases, give them about 3mls before you make any judgment. It takes that much for the magic to ignite.
    gthompson, DavidOH and Skeebo like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanooks View Post

I agree , Legend should be at the top of your list , I vape Legend in 100%VG and I recommend requesting extra extract with it the same thing goes for Dragon's Fire 100%VG with extra extract is awesome , you might consider Huntsman or Maple eh if you like a maple pipe tobacco , Huntsman is the drier of the two , the other juice I'd recommend would be Pirate's Booty , it's a smooth slightly sweet , slightly spicy cigar vape , if you think you might like a tobacco with coffee notes to it Serendipity would be worth trying , none of these have a creamy base to them , the three NET's that do are Heavenly Army , Shadow and Temptation so you might want to put off trying those , Heavenly Army has graham notes to it so definitely not for you , hope this helps .
    gthompson, Bronze, DavidOH and 1 others like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Super Member Supporting Member jensy's Avatar

Love, love love Shadow, Dragon's Fire and Pirates Booty. Shadow is my number one and the others tie for second. You just can't beat their nets in my opinion.
    gthompson, Bronze, Chakris and 3 others like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Nanooks's Avatar

So this is the first pure vg juice I have had. I was a Marlboro smoker for 25 years, and any other cigarette tasted like crap to me, but I loved the Marlboro taste. Beer / alcohol is the same way. Yet when I go into sodas, I drink coke for a while, then dew, then Dr pepper. I need variety with my daily drinks. So far my vaping has been the same. I need half a dozen flavors that I alternate. I want that one flavor that I can use that is flawless. NET sounds like the solution to that. I just hope I don't find something only to have the FDA say no to mail order.

*Fat Bob* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jensy View Post
    Love, love love Shadow, Dragon's Fire and Pirates Booty. Shadow is my number one and the others tie for second. You just can't beat their nets in my opinion.
    Your avatar. It's intoxicating.

But then I remembered David's avatar and his mug shot.

Bronze, Chakris and retic1959 like this.

Is it just me or, hhv doesn't allow you to add extra flavor shots anymore, when I placed my order, there was no option

-LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LowCarProblems View Post
    Is it just me or, hhv doesn't allow you to add extra flavor shots anymore, when I placed my order, there was no option -LowCarProblems- -VapingEnthusiast- @fortefied @alex5mpg
    You can request extra flavor in the comments window during checkout .
    Chakris likes this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LowCarProblems View Post
    Is it just me or, hhv doesn't allow you to add extra flavor shots anymore, when I placed my order, there was no option

-LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg
    Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    You can request extra flavor in the comments window during checkout .
    Requesting an extra flavor shot has always been done through the comments section.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    Requesting an extra flavor shot has always been done through the comments section.
    Hmm didn't know that.. Does the extra flavor shots intensify the flavor? Would you recommend getting extra flavor shots?

-LowCarProblems-
    -VapingEnthusiast-
    @fortefied @alex5mpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast