A truly great experience with this vendor, Thank you!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: A truly great experience with this vendor, Thank you!

Full Member Verified Member genesishep's Avatar

Post A truly great experience with this vendor, Thank you!

I have been seeking the elusive natural tobacco taste for when I'm craving a real cigarette. I ordered several samples of Heather's NET's and included a note in my order explaining that I was seeking a replacement for my old Camel Lights. I asked if they could think of any other flavor I might want to try. When I received my order I was surprised to see a hand written note from Kari (I'm terrible with names and hoping upon hope that I remembered her name correctly, if not..I apologize.) on my order receipt thanking me and informing me that they had included two additional samples to help me find what I am looking for.

I've tried a few so far, I'll keep checking them while they steep and see if one will "scratch that itch"

I can't be more pleased with their service, quick delivery and I look forward to ordering from them in the future.

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genesishep View Post
    I have been seeking the elusive natural tobacco taste for when I'm craving a real cigarette. I ordered several samples of Heather's NET's and included a note in my order explaining that I was seeking a replacement for my old Camel Lights. I asked if they could think of any other flavor I might want to try. When I received my order I was surprised to see a hand written note from Kari (I'm terrible with names and hoping upon hope that I remembered her name correctly, if not..I apologize.) on my order receipt thanking me and informing me that they had included two additional samples to help me find what I am looking for.

I've tried a few so far, I'll keep checking them while they steep and see if one will "scratch that itch"

I can't be more pleased with their service, quick delivery and I look forward to ordering from them in the future.
    Hey Gene , Welcome to the HHV Army ! If you like , join us on the Big Thread in this forum it's open topic , we discuss HHV juices , vaping and life in general give us a visit and let us know what you think .
    Chakris and DavidOH like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to ecf genesishep. So glad you are here. Really like reading stories like this about vendors. There are some fantastic ones out there. I have been vaping over a year and I keep saying I am going to try them. Thanks for posting this. Good luck to you and happy vaping.
    DavidOH and Chakris like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes, Kari would be the person and it is the correct spelling. She has been with HHV for a long time and does an excellent job (along with their entire staff).
    retic1959, Chakris and DavidOH like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Stop by the big thread and say Hi!. We're a little wacky and suffer from ADS so don't worry about staying on topic. Truth is there is no topic. HHV was the first online vender I tried. And I haven't looked for another. My local B/M has a lot of juice from different venders and I don't go for any of them. It's HHV for me. They are getting HHV in soon so I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves and out selling other juices. Glad you found them.
    MostlySunny, Chakris and retic1959 like this.
    British comedian Dave Allen--Thank you...Goodnight and May Your God Go With You.

My Mother--There are no problems in life, just little hiccups.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    Yes, Kari would be the person and it is the correct spelling. She has been with HHV for a long time and does an excellent job (along with their entire staff).
    Thanks for confirming that, I was going I hadn't messed that up in my original post. I'll be sure to check out the Big HHV forum as well.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

- Sent from Tapatalk from my Moto X.
    Don't worry, Vape Happy ;)
    "Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOH View Post

Stop by the big thread and say Hi!. We're a little wacky and suffer from ADS so don't worry about staying on topic. Truth is there is no topic. HHV was the first online vender I tried. And I haven't looked for another. My local B/M has a lot of juice from different venders and I don't go for any of them. It's HHV for me. They are getting HHV in soon so I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves and out selling other juices. Glad you found them.
    I'm actually sort of a research nut and found HHV based on the number of recommendations found on the Top 5 Vendors thread. I figured I'd start by amassing samples from the top 10 and go from there.

Thanks for the invite.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

- Sent from Tapatalk from my Moto X.
    Don't worry, Vape Happy ;)
    "Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." ~Mark Twain

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Is that Top Five thread still going? That thing has been around forever. My initial top five are nowhere to be seen anymore. Everyone's top five evolves.
    *RJ*, DavidOH and Chakris like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

*Fat Bob* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by retic1959 View Post
    Hey Gene , Welcome to the HHV Army ! If you like , join us on the Big Thread in this forum it's open topic , we discuss HHV juices , vaping and life in general give us a visit and let us know what you think .
    gene, "The Big Thread", it will consume you.

just letting you know.

Oh and DavidOh looks nothing like his chick avatars.
    Chakris, retic1959 and DavidOH like this.

18 wheels move the world, 2 wheels move the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    Is that Top Five thread still going? That thing has been around forever. My initial top five are nowhere to be seen anymore. Everyone's top five evolves.
    Yep...temptation zoomed to my second fav in a matter of minutes! Why don't we do another Top 5 thread?
    retic1959, DavidOH and Chakris like this.
    Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast