Let's talk hardware
Page 1 of 750 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk hardware

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Let's talk hardware

I know everyone likes what they like. What do you have, what do you want? Anyone got something new coming?

I finally broke down and have a DiD coming. It will be my first mesh wick. I'm kind of excited.

Oh, this won't surprise anyone that knows me, but it's a clone, not the real thing. I'm a cheap bastich and I ain't paying $100 for a jds.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There's no point when the chids are so cheap honestly.
    Me I have my girls pink mini vari in my post mans hands. Can't wait to see it. Yeah I'm prolly more excited then she is.
    The one device I miss more then anything is my green Sb. It's back at altsmoke getting refinished and remade into white!
    Other then that nothing I eeally want other then a prive or a prive special.
    I have one 7ml tank coming later this week along with 2 cherry vape drip tips I picked up in the classies.
    Drip tips are all I want.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Super Member Verified Member

Satin silver Provari mini Phiniac tanks .. Gonna get a pink mini next with some Kir Fanis tanks .. Want to try an RBA but I'm scared

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm waiting for the natural mod and the sigelei telescopic, an aga t2 and an ac9 clone. once i get my taxes ill order a provari.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Mini provari
    Atomizer: hh 0.357 longbarrel or ikenvape cannon 2.5
    Cartos: Boge LR
    Tank preference: Prive Tank
    Last edited by tenshi; 01-28-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

I got vmax,vamo,goldrush acrylic mod,MaxiRS,VV Gripper,2-extended Bolts,4-VV box mods.........How did I forget my buzzpro!
    Last edited by dale1962; 01-28-2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: add buzzpro

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Provari V2. Mostly use Vivi Novas on it for out and about. Drip with HH357s.

Moving to carto tanks soon, unless I go with RBAs. Oxidizing mesh just seems like a huge PITA to me though.

And I'm patiently waiting for the AMP Tanks to become available - and I'll probably miss on the first 2 times they're out. Anything that sells out fast I usually miss.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ray D View Post
    Oxidizing mesh just seems like a huge PITA to me though.
    Yeah, that's why I'm late to the party. My curiosity finally got the better of me. They say a well made SS mesh wick will last a really long time, so maybe it won't be that bad.

ECF Veteran

I'm all over the place with hardware, but this is what I primarily use:

Work - 5V regulated mod w/ EMDCCs
    Home - JWrapped ProVari V1 w/ Boges or IKV Platinums in LavaTanks

I picked up a ProVape-1 on the classies and have been using that a little bit at home with Boge LRs and Smoktech 1.7 ohm cartos (Resurrectors?), but I'm not sure how I feel about the unregulated mod yet. I'm thinking about selling it and picking up a ProVari Mini instead.

I have a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff as well. I had two Ego Twists which I thought were great, but both recently died for unknown reasons. I've been using Cisco spec 510 atties for dripping at home with new flavors, but I picked up a DCA306 from the classies and need to get some atties for it (probably Ciscos as well). I like my mini Vivi Nova if I'm not chain vaping and would like another couple of them, but I rarely use it. I also have a LavaGen to tinker with, but I'm still in the learning phase so it's been hit or miss lately.

All I really want is a ProVari Mini, but there's plenty of stuff I look at and say "I want that!" Juice and hardware are addictions unto themselves...

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My wallet appreciates the fact that I'm not a hardware junky. Now if I could just start buying juice in reasonable amounts...

Page 1 of 750 123451151101501 ... LastLast