Page 51 of 948 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
Like Tree46488Likes

Thread: Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

PV Master Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looks like a R91 was made for the 26XXX sized tubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNnOpPrMAY
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Gal View Post
    Good evening everyone...I assume you are all going to behave tonight Hope RJ got home today...what a mess they have down there for sure. Unfortunately it's bowling night....I have warned hubby that this will be the last year for me and bowling....tired of the time commitment.
    A long time ago I belong to a league. They all took it way to serious for me. Bowling was suppose to be fun. Not a job. Didn't take long to drop em. I do what I want to enjoy myself. Not to please others. (well except to get out of the dog house with my sweetie) But then I live and love her. Not strangers who I see once a week.
    Chakris likes this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ok now I'm spending time looking for a mod I put up. God I love not finding things. When you finally do it's like Christmas. Heck I found a SVD the other day I didn't remember having. After using it now I know why I didn't want to find it. YMMV
    Chakris and Bimini Twist like this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tnt56 View Post
    A long time ago I belong to a league. They all took it way to serious for me. Bowling was suppose to be fun. Not a job. Didn't take long to drop em. I do what I want to enjoy myself. Not to please others. (well except to get out of the dog house with my sweetie) But then I live and love her. Not strangers who I see once a week.
    Yeah my team isn't too bad...more serious than I am but there are some teams I'd never survive on. It's probably good to get out of the house...but with the grandkids now there is always somewhere I'd rather be than bowling The frigid cold this year hasn't helped either...once I'm in my nice warm home..hate to think about going out again.
    Bronze, Chakris, Robino1 and 2 others like this.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tnt56 View Post
    Ok now I'm spending time looking for a mod I put up. God I love not finding things. When you finally do it's like Christmas. Heck I found a SVD the other day I didn't remember having. After using it now I know why I didn't want to find it. YMMV
    well theres always the EHuge that Retic linked a site to...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dreamreaper View Post
    I might not have read all the rules, but I did pass the bar exam.

Wait what kind of bar are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Gal View Post
    Good evening everyone...I assume you are all going to behave tonight Hope RJ got home today...what a mess they have down there for sure. Unfortunately it's bowling night....I have warned hubby that this will be the last year for me and bowling....tired of the time commitment.
    I used to play bunco with my classmates from hygiene school. Even once a month was too much commitment for me. Have fun tho!
    Iowa Gal, Hulamoon and Chakris like this.

Blog Entries

how difficult would it be for the coders to put a page dohicky thingy on the area/page that shows yours/friends posts instead of "more activity" ???

it would make searching your previous posts alot easier instead of having to jump back each page...
    Last edited by Bunnykiller; 01-29-2014 at 11:29 PM.
    Chakris likes this.

Full Member Verified Member matmacd's Avatar

Hello Army, hope you all don't mind if I butt in here for a minute. I've been vaping HHV almost exclusively for close to a year, and have come across this thread and part 1 numerous times while searching ECF, and found much useful info on many of the juices I now vape regularly, so thank you all.

I recently sampled some Cinful Apple, used in a .357 and liked it so I ordered a big bottle. I was concerned about putting it in a tank because of the cinnamon obviously, but read many posts in this forum that all HHV juices were safe for tanks(one post about CA specifically). So I loaded up my almost new Russian 91% and was enjoying a great vape. I did however notice a few hours later that there were many hairline cracks forming in the plastic section of the tank, and quickly emptied the juice, into a dripper bottle of course(can't waste this stuff) and washed it out. Was I misinformed about CA being okay for plastic, or is this just some freak occurrence? Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated!image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by matmacd; 01-29-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Wrong photo
    Hulamoon and retic1959 like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matmacd View Post
    Hello Army, hope you all don't mind if I butt in here for a minute. I've been vaping HHV almost exclusively for close to a year, and have come across this thread and part 1 numerous times while searching ECF, and found much useful info on many of the juices I now vape regularly, so thank you all.

I recently sampled some Cinful Apple, used in a .357 and liked it so I ordered a big bottle. I was concerned about putting it in a tank because of the cinnamon obviously, but read many posts in this forum that all HHV juices were safe for tanks(one post about CA specifically). So I loaded up my almost new Russian 91% and was enjoying a great vape. I did however notice a few hours later that there were many hairline cracks forming in the plastic section of the tank, and quickly emptied the juice, into a dripper bottle of course(can't waste this stuff) and washed it out. Was I misinformed about CA being okay for plastic, or is this just some freak occurrence? Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated!image.jpg
    ouch.. seems there is no getting away from the effects of cinnamon... the tank must have been PA ( poly acrylic aka plexiglas) I think I saw some glass kits for 91%'s somewhere... the site eludes me at the moment... if I remember I will get back to you on it.
    EddardinWinter and Chakris like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by matmacd View Post

You're not butting in mat. If your tank was cracking then yours is the first report of an HHV juice cracking a tank. But as a KFL user myself and hearing about KFLs and R91's, it is my impression that these plastic segments are not the most durable things around and seemingly more sensitive than most see through materials.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776