Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: High Desert Vapes - Sales and Promo Thread

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Brewtus's Avatar

Default High Desert Vapes - Sales and Promo Thread

High Desert Vapes is your premier vendor for all your ecig and DIY needs. We stock all the top brands for all your favorite products and our selection is always expanding. We carry hardware for the ego, ego-t, ego-C. Joye and the new Vaper's Choice Atomizers, Boge and Smoktech cartomizers, ego batteries, Joye solar power PCC's our own in-house made e-liquids and much more.

We also have nearly 400 DIY flavors (as of the time of this posting) from FlavorWest, TPA, Capella's and Nature's Flavors and offer nic base from Wizard Labs. We are most proud of our custom, hand-blown designer glass tanks and drip tips-- the likes of which can never be duplicated.

At High Desert Vapes, we work hard to provide you with the highest quality products at the best prices on the market and promise you our customer that we will do our best to make sure you agree that we are one of the best vendors on the market.

This thread is dedicated to posting and updating people on our most current sales and promotions. It's also a great place for anyone to come and chat as well. We love talking with you our customers, so don't be shy.
    Cuando and ShelleyF like this.

New perma-sale:

All Boge Cartomizers are $4.99 per box when you buy 10 or more at High Desert Vapes
    Cuando likes this.

B2L
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

John, congrats on the new home here! Great deal on the Boges and for anyone new to HDV, the quality and selection is great but the real thing that sets John apart is his top notch service.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

@B2L - I'm in Albuquerque, so I get all that and next day vapemail.

(Which I should take advantage of more, really.)

We've gone through and lowered the price on 17 of our designer pyrex tanks, grab one while they last. Remember each one is hand-made and can never be duplicated. With prices as low as $29.99 on select tanks, we promise you will not find a higher quality tank for the money ANYWHERE.

This week ONLY, we've lowered the price on our 1100mah kits to only $39.99 and lowered the price on the lambo (lavatube) V4 to only $79.99 or $69.99 if you buy two or more!

PLUS, BUY ANY KIT THIS WEEK AND GET A FREE 30ML BOTTLE OF E-LIQUID (add the e-liquid to your order then). USE COUPON CODE: KITS
    Last edited by Brewtus; 09-18-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to follow up and say THANK YOU for making our pre-steeped sale/giveaway a huge success. I am looking forward to hearing back from everyone who was able to get one of our samples. I wanted to follow that up with another great sale that we are going to run for only 48 hours!! Here's the deal:

Order $25-$49 and get a free 10mL bottle of our fresh, made-to-order e-liquid. Simply place your desired e-liquid in the cart and use coupon code: 25HDV

Order $50-99 and get a free 30mL bottle of our fresh, made-to-order e-liquid. Simply place your desired e-liquid in the cart and use coupon code: 50HDV

Order over $100 and get 2 X 30mL bottles of our fresh, made-to-order e-liquid AND FREE SHIPPING. Simply place your desired e-liquid in the cart and use coupon code: 100HDV

Please feel free to re-post this in your favorite forum or social media sites.
    DZ likes this.

DZ
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran DZ's Avatar

I scored on the sale , thanks John
    Brewtus likes this.

Hi John, I saw the above sale posted yesterday 9-22-12 5:11am in the deals forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ml#post7300247 so I tried to order and the code wouldn't work. So I looked all over & finally found this which is the same exact sale except you put it in on 9-19 so it was (48hrs) over on 9-21 & the deal page post wasn't even made til after that - CONFUZZLING - lol. Maybe you could give and end date and time for the sales instead of xx# of hours; it would be easier. I'm sure sorry to have missed that sale I've now made a bookmark to look for you here, instead.
    Last edited by CrystalMoon; 09-23-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    Brewtus likes this.

DZ
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran DZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon View Post
    Hi John, I saw the above sale posted yesterday 9-22-12 5:11am in the deals forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ml#post7300247 so I tried to order and the code wouldn't work. So I looked all over & finally found this which is the same exact sale except you put it in on 9-19 so it was (48hrs) over on 9-21 & the deal page post wasn't even made til after that - CONFUZZLING - lol. Maybe you could give and end date and time for the sales instead of xx# of hours; it would be easier. I'm sure sorry to have missed that sale I've now made a bookmark to look for you here, instead.

I believe this sale is still going on you have to be logged into you account for the codes to take effect.

EDIT: Just tried and you are right.
    Last edited by DZ; 09-23-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    Brewtus likes this.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast