Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: hoosier vape meets

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cigars and Chinese food. Interesting!

I work downtown and know most of the spots, but not that one.

That makes me think that the outdoor beer garden at the rathskeller would be a great spot, when it's warmer.

I'm okay with downtown, but I work there, have a parking spot, etc.

With logistics seeming to be the big challenge here, I also like the idea of bouncing around north east south west.

Suggestions?

-C

Blog Entries

I have no encounters with, but understand the 86th Street Pub near 421/Michigan is a smoking allowed bar. Does anyone know anything about the place?

This is all I could find... 86th Street Pub - Home and it looks like a typical pub..

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would love to be involved with a regular vapors club. I have heard that a couple other states have their meets at a local Outback since they permit smoking and their foods aren't too expensive.
    Downtown Indy might be tough with finding a place to park and getting around for those of us not used to big cities. I am from New Castle.

ECF Veteran

Yeah I can see downtown not being everyone's ideal location. Like I said I work here so I am used to it.

I think the pub at 86th/421 sounds like a winner of a suggestion. If anyone else wants to second that motion, then maybe we have a winner?

-C

Vaping Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'd love to come to a 'Vapemeet', thanks for asking! lol! I live in pokey-doke Carbon, IN. I have to go to Va on March 17th, and will be there until about April 7th, but after that, if you have something planned, I'd love to attend! Try to keep me posted...k? Not real crazy about downtown Indy..I'm just a poor dumb farmer and the only thing I know how to get to there is the airport! lol! But something maybe outside the actual city would be easier to find? Anyway, keep me updated!

Full Member ECF Veteran mikeproctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by capt.n.coke View Post
    Yeah I can see downtown not being everyone's ideal location. Like I said I work here so I am used to it.

I think the pub at 86th/421 sounds like a winner of a suggestion. If anyone else wants to second that motion, then maybe we have a winner?

-C
    I liked your downtown idea better. I'll just ride with you since I live across the street

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikeproctor View Post
    I liked your downtown idea better. I'll just ride with you since I live across the street
    Is that a second?

Full Member ECF Veteran mikeproctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Is that a second?
    It was kind of a cheating second since I would ride with him. I know you live up north (I was born and rasied in Peru) so if there are more people wanting to meet from the north I would be fine with the 86th/421 place too. Really any place not far off 465 is fine with me. Like I said, I live on the south side right across the street from capt-n-coke.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

I would love to see Plainfield. But that is just me being selfish. Where you Napsters decide if fine with me. I am use to the drive.
    I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.

ECF Veteran

Mike just wants to bum a ride : P (PS: stop by I have an atty I want to give you...)

So we have New Castle, Terre Haute, northern IN, and southside. 421/86th is pretty much right in the middle of of all those. I do know the area, I went to school near there, and it's not bad so I say it's a plan. It's a pub.

How about Saturday the 24th, 8pm ish? Beer, barfood, and vapor.

Long term, I think it would be really cool to have a club of sorts, and larger meetups with vendors and raffles, stuff like that. Who wants to discuss over a beer or three?

-C

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast