Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vapor Bank-Evansville, Indiana

Default Vapor Bank-Evansville, Indiana

Hey all, for all those who are looking for vape supplies in Evansville check out Vapor Bank. They were first located at the Frontier Liquors on Green River Rd, but had to move because of laws. They are located on 1701 Oak Hill Rd Suite E. Pretty cool setuo there and are relatively competitive with online prices. The owner, John is really nice and cool.

Currently their hours:

Monday - Closed
    Tuesday - Closed
    Wednesday - 1pm-6pm
    Thursday - 1pm-6pm
    Friday - 1pm-6pm
    Saturday - 10am-6pm
    Sunday - Closed

Full Member Verified Member Bassmanspiff's Avatar

I went to Frontier on the 19th looking to pick up some cartos and was saddened to find that they had removed all their stuff. I remembered seeing a flier about a new shop but forgot to take a picture of it so I had some details. I finally emailed John and he sent me the low down on everything but my work schedule has been to hectic to make it over there. Hopefully this Thursday I can make the trip to my first B&M vape shop. I seriously wish him the best, but he needs to put his business out there more, no FB or Web search info yet.

Edit:
    I found his website... evidently im an idiot.
    Last edited by Bassmanspiff; 08-05-2012 at 07:11 AM.

They are currently out of Boge cartos I wanted to pick up some for my new Phiniac. Well he said Monday and Tuesday if he is there it will be open, but can't guarantee it. If you have an emergency call frontier or email him.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I stopped by frontier too and they had moved, so i rused over to Oak Hill rd and they were out! Hope they get their shipment in soon, my last carto is tasting awfully nasty. Looks like they got a cool little store over there

I was gonna head over to Eville today, but i got caught up in the US women's Soccer match. Probably sometime next week. luckily I got 25 boge's for stupid cheap online so im not in need of anything. Just wanna support my "local" vapor shop.

Ended up going to VaporBank on thursday and I was pretty damn impressed. Small sparse shop, but very well stocked. You can tell they are still getting everything up and organized. I am pretty well stocked at the moment but decided to pick up a new SS tip and a bottle of AVE Banana Slurry. Brought my friend Cam who is a complete noob and we got him setup with a new eGo twist kit that was incredibly reasonably priced. Whole setup with battery, atomizer, cone, chargers and 2 bottles of juice for a little under $60. I got to show off my mods and got to try off a few new things so all in all a great trip.

Cool. Looks like they are getting more into rebuildables and what not from what I gathered. Very nice. I was actually there myself Thursday and got some cartos and AVE Hype lol. What time did you stop in? Because we probably passed each other none the wiser.

Like two ships in the night lol... The friend i was hooking up with the kit was in there yesterday and it seems that they now have the Smoktech rebuildable atomizer tanky thing. I just wish i lived closer.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah they carry the vivi rebuildable tank and many other things

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I bought and have been using the hell out of the vivi from VB. But i was talking about the "genesis style" rebuildable tank atomizer from smoktech. Smok Tech Rebuildable Top Coil Tank Kit, Blue This. Seemed like something i could care less about, but might be up someone's alley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast