Do you fiddle with your thingy? - Page 4
Page 4 of 212 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1853Likes

Thread: Do you fiddle with your thingy?

OCD

Doc, consent is not necessary as the transfer of a thingy makes it your own. If you feel the need to ask permission at that point thats between you and your thingy

OCD

New stuff in the works, many of our customers have been asking us to add the supplies they use so we will be adding more items to the store in the next couple of weeks.

OCD

Running low on the DuD glass tubes. Have more material coming next week though. Each DuD tube also come in a thingy though fiddling it isnt quite the same as fiddling one with a carto tank in it.

Full Member Verified Member

Know what? I still haven't used my RIO tank. It sits in it's thingy on my desk, and is often admired, but I've been using the purple swirl Mamu gave me. So nice

OCD

I like those swirls they do. Also the lava the Mrs came up with really looks cool. The RIO and what will become an assortment of carnival tanks was the Offsprings idea, I had to get a special thingy for those after one we had donated to a vape meet ended up wanting to stay in the thingy.

That brings up something, if you ever have trouble getting your tank out of the thingy just pop a drip tip in and wiggle it out.
    epage likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

So this happened at VaperCon:

Had a few too many, and dropped my ProVari. Already ordered new glass!
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray |

OCD

I see juice in it, you are still using it arent you? Did you read the fishing story with an IBTanked? Have to dig that one up and post it on the site, snapped the cartomizer connector but didnt hurt the tank or the device (provari I think). At least replacements are not too hard of a hit, that was a big part in pricing the way we do because accidents happen.

BTW, was that you in the lab smock in the costume contest?

Supplier Services Provider ECF Veteran Caddyman's Avatar

that was someone else dressed like a doctor, he had double shots of crown in those injectors too.....wow

eta: recently i was laying in bed watching tv, my kid jumped up on the bed and smashed down onto my provari with the OCD tank on it, it broke the carto connector but the tank was intact.

OCD

Hey Basil, is that the easy fill mod?

Good to hear Caddy, they are tough tanks. Hard shock is just too much to ask for from glass but it will put up with an awful lot. This is the reason I had the special washers made to go between the Stainless caps and the glass tube so the metal never touches the glass, looking at Basils I see it was pre washers and you know they might have saved it depending on how it hit.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Well, I can say I've been hard on that tank all-right! First thing I did yesterday was order some new tank glass!

I did try to vape as much of the liquid left in the tank as possible, but it ended up running all over my hands. Can you imagine if I had broken one of the other glass tanks out there? I'd DEFINITELY not be up and replacing it the minute I got home.

It was also cool to see Sl1pg8r and Sense Field had their IBTanks and said they are done buying anything else.
    Caddyman and Artisticnails07 like this.
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray |