Page 5 of 212 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1849Likes

Thread: Do you fiddle with your thingy?

OCD

I can imagine there were quite of few of them there. Was Conrad sportin the smiley devil?

Think we are going to try and make Vapebash in April to get to meet some of you folks. The Mrs is eyeballin that one in Ireland for next fall... she has always wanted to do a pub tour.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I can imagine there were quite of few of them there. Was Conrad sportin the smiley devil?

Think we are going to try and make Vapebash in April to get to meet some of you folks. The Mrs is eyeballin that one in Ireland for next fall... she has always wanted to do a pub tour.
    You know, Conrad introduced himself, but I never saw what he was vaping!
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405

OCD

Wow, I figured he would have been wearing that like a name badge

On another note, DuD RA tubes are back in stock along with a beveled option for a cleaner look and we will be adding smooth colors along with the textured ones soon.

ECF Veteran

Any plans on doing colored tanks for the Zenesis/iHybrid users out there? Bet they'd sell like hot cakes!

While I was talking to Zen at VaperCon, a couple people came up and asked him about them.
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405

OCD

Adding custom sizes this weekend that folks can choose from for anything they might fit. Will be about 20 sizes between 16 and 32mm OD, custom made to length up to 40mm. There will also be options for beveling on these along with colors/custom paint jobs for one offs. Should pretty much be something to fit anything in there.

Working on a BAT now for whtt who sent me a BAM on loan to make a tank for it. Going to be 'Dayuum' and 'Oh Hell NO!' for the names of the Standard and XL in an estimated 13 and 20ml sizes Should have some pictures next week of this tank. Gonna have to get new thingys for this one 'cause mines too small

We will work with any manufacturers who want pyrex tubes for their products on a wholesale basis too so if you bump into those folks feel free to point em our way.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just wanted to post here and thank OCD for the custom tubes I recived. They are perfect!

Thank you OCD!
    They are the exact dimensions I needed.
    junquedujour likes this.

OCD

Looks great and you are quite welcome. Should have loads of customs sized pyrex up on the site tonight.
    lexi60 likes this.

ECF Veteran

We might need to talk about getting a custom tube with an air hole bored for the upcoming Lavagen, bro!

Got my new tank glass in on Friday. IBTanked once again!

OCD

You know Basil I have talked to a couple of people about this and I dont think its really a good idea. Put glass on the liquid tank part and use metal or some other material that is easier to work with for the top chamber (if I am thinking about the right kind of device there). Part of my reasoning is because of the difficulty of making such a small hole in glass and the other part is because how difficult it would be for the end user to make an adjustment if the draw was not right for them.

You know I am always up for fitting glass to something new but I also want to make sure I am offering folks things that would be good value for them. Convince me if I am wrong on this, I can be hard headed but I can also be swayed by good sense.

Good to hear the new tank came in, you have the washers with this one so maybe it will fair better in a tumble. The Mrs has dropped her go tank twice this week. First time it broke the carto and acrylic drip tip and left the tank unscathed. Second time it cracked the tank but its still together and not leaking. She is gonna use it till it gives up One more drop and its prolly done.

Dont know if you caught BLKs recounting of the abuse his first skull tank went through but it was a couple of pretty rough tumbles and its still going strong even with a broken carto and trashed drip tip along with a few new scars on a SS mod. I have been quite impressed, stuff happens and thats just the way it is but these tubes are tough.
    MeltingGlass likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've placed 3 orders in the last couple weeks...3 clear tanks, 1 smoke tank and 1 mushroom/tree painted tank (which is too cool!) some stainless (painted and non-painted) end caps and some acrylic end caps, and some extra o-rings. All were 19mm.

I couldn't be happier with the products and service.

I'm already planning on some 25mm tanks and maybe something custom painted.

These glass tanks are REALLY NICE.