Do you fiddle with your thingy? - Page 51
Page 51 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1853Likes

Thread: Do you fiddle with your thingy?

OCD

Well some good news today. We got our 2ohm XL Smok cartos back in stock and are awaiting tracking to know when we will be getting the 3.2ohms in. We also ordered some of the shorter ones that are punched and flanged to give them a try for the Standard tanks.

Bigger news is that we were also told the 25mm caps are going to be finished early and we will have the 19mm caps shipping sooner than we thought too. This was a huge mess and all of it was my own fault in not paying close enough attention to the demand knowing what our lead times are, gonna do my best to make sure we dont run ourselves so close down the road.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's all good now, I can order MORE. I just love my Carnival Tank, looks great. Are you going to do more in other colors?
    And it's great that the business is growing, you have great products. Thanks

OCD

She is working on adding more Carnival tanks, I have to be honest in that I wasnt big on them but some people really love them. Then again I am just an old hillbilly so what do I know about glitz?
    dlsw likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I thought the carnival tanks were pretty!!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    She is working on adding more Carnival tanks, I have to be honest in that I wasnt big on them but some people really love them. Then again I am just an old hillbilly so what do I know about glitz?
    It's bling for my bling lol. I figure 1 tank every 6 weeks is a great place to start.
    dlsw likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OCD, question...did you ever do a glass for the trap tank?

OCD

Harley, I think someone is sending me one to work from. When I was first approached about this on I said no because of the recessed step inside the original tube but got to thinking it does not need that step so we are gonna give it a go once we have something to work with.

DL and Robin, they are quite popular. She will be getting more up as she has time, seems where we are now is every time we figure out ways to better utilize our time the day gets shorter :/

ECF Veteran

Harley, I think someone is sending me one to work from. When I was first approached about this on I said no because of the recessed step inside the original tube but got to thinking it does not need that step so we are gonna give it a go once we have something to work with.

DL and Robin, they are quite popular. She will be getting more up as she has time, seems where we are now is every time we figure out ways to better utilize our time the day gets shorter :/
    Been there done that, trying to get ahead, priceless.

ECF Veteran

Awesome thanks.

ECF Veteran

OCD if they happen not to send it let me know