PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hmmm maybe it hasnt shipped yet

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ladiekali View Post
    Hmmm maybe it hasnt shipped yet
    Remember someone mentioning they were a bit backed up recently due to a convention (see RPADTV video with OCD), im sure they'll get it out to you A.S.A.P!
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Trying to catch him....Im up to 8 here. I ve just ordered a Kayfun...hope I dont like it.
    First a Semovar, now a Kayfun. May be the best vape out there, imho. Couldn't be happier for you. What a journey, my friend! Congratulations!
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

OCD

Ladie, if you want to give me an order number I would be happy to look it up for you.

We do get backed up at times but lately it doesnt last long even when we are gone for big events. The girls have really gotten good at getting things caught up.

Next week The Offspring is going off on a road trip/vacation... should be interesting Our kids didnt even walk across the street without holding a hand until they were teens. I am working on getting our shipping system streamlined and hoping it will be ready before she leaves so The Mrs doesnt have double duty. We all toss in together when things need to be done though so there are no issues expected.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Order cef606463
    Not a biggie, its my post man really. I dont always get my packages from him, especially small boxes, but if he knows when im expecting something he double checks for me, especially with tracking.

It use to frustrate the heck outta me. But i dont know we have a system now so it works hahaha.

I would appreciate knowing if its been shipped yet. I have a few vape packages coming in this week.

Thanks for the help!

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill's Magic Vapor View Post
    First a Semovar, now a Kayfun. May be the best vape out there, imho. Couldn't be happier for you. What a journey, my friend! Congratulations!
    T-Ball got a Semovar... and now a Kayfun? Man... if he gets any more upscale, he won't want to assoicaite with me anymore.

Seriously 'T'... congrats on the killer vapin' gear. Enjoy the hell out of em'.

But, lest we forget where we're at... we still love the livin' daylights out of the OCD family's terrific tanks.

OCD

Ladie, I see the order was placed Monday. I am a little surprised it did not ship yesterday but thats why we note on the site colored tubes will delay shipping up to three days. Sometimes if they do not come out to The Mrs liking she will redo them. Not sure if that is the case on this one or if she simply has not gotten to it but I do see it in her finished colored tubes so my guess is that it will go out today. Once the label is printed the tracking will update.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What do you do with the Mrs's rejects?

Some of us may not be so picky and very happy with them, maybe slightly discounted? Although the tube is the less expensive part of your great tanks.

Just wondering and thinking.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

IBtanked <3 best carto tank I've ever had. The diver works great in it and is one of my favorite vapes!
    Current Vape: Valkyrie, Sony US18650VTC5, Hand-made wide bore drip tip (www.facebook.com/nebulousformations), Aces Vapor "Maverick" Vanilla Custard 3mg (www.acesvapor.com)

OCD

Never thought about it Bernie, I think she tosses them. Its a sticky route to follow to try and discount seconds as these are all handmade there will always be imperfections. I dont think she rejects very many but I do know in the past there has been a few she did not like.

Thanks Revel...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast