I just placed my first ibtanked order - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I just placed my first ibtanked order

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by State O' Flux View Post
    They are addicting... IBT tanks that is - not Bad.

Most of us "tankers" have at least 3-4 IBTs... and some (who shall remain nameless) have closer to a dozen.
    Presently up to 14 tanks now:

Seven 19mm XL
    Five 22 XL
    One 15mm halfling
    One 15mm XL

TinyTank.jpg 15mm halfling on Smoktech Gripper

IBTanked Review

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Presently up to 14 tanks now:

Seven 19mm XL
    Five 22 XL
    One 15mm halfling
    One 15mm XL

TinyTank.jpg 15mm halfling on Smoktech Gripper

IBTanked Review
    Still haven't seen a photo of the 15 XL on a Provari yet.
    Hint.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Ladie, I see the order was placed Monday. I am a little surprised it did not ship yesterday but thats why we note on the site colored tubes will delay shipping up to three days. Sometimes if they do not come out to The Mrs liking she will redo them. Not sure if that is the case on this one or if she simply has not gotten to it but I do see it in her finished colored tubes so my guess is that it will go out today. Once the label is printed the tracking will update.

Ahhh forgot about the colors taking longer! Thanks for checking for me tho! I think i just got soooo excited haha

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladiekali View Post
    Ahhh forgot about the colors taking longer! Thanks for checking for me tho! I think i just got soooo excited haha
    Might as well get your order going for your 2-5th tank... you can be enjoying your first tank while you're waiting for 2-5.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I just placed my second order. lol. I just got my first one on Saturday. I wanted to test drive it for a few days before making another order. I guess I waited long enough. heehee.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvaps View Post
    I just placed my second order. lol. I just got my first one on Saturday. I wanted to test drive it for a few days before making another order. I guess I waited long enough. heehee.
    And it has happened again... lol, you would not believe how often we see this. Folks are skeptical, they think no way am I gonna get the highest quality in a tank for $30 when there are so many others for twice as much out there then we see that second order shortly after the first one is delivered

I am not real comfortable in tooting my own horn so much but an example order I just recently saw go through was for five tanks. Thats caps and tubes plus a couple refilling drip tips and some cartos, free shipping since it was over $75. Grand total was $122, thats insane as far as I am concerned. The reason I started IBTanked was because the only tanks I could find at the time were $80 each and there was one size. I think we have done pretty well in changing what the landscape looks like for today and we look forward to what we might be able to bring forward tomorrow.

Anyhow Jay, thanks for not only being a customer but also for the feel good part... thats an important element for us because we are not interested in selling things to folks for the sale. We truly want folks to just find whats right for themselves whether it is a carto tank or something else.
    gerrymi and Moaufan like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    And it has happened again... lol, you would not believe how often we see this. Folks are skeptical, they think no way am I gonna get the highest quality in a tank for $30 when there are so many others for twice as much out there then we see that second order shortly after the first one is delivered

I am not real comfortable in tooting my own horn so much but an example order I just recently saw go through was for five tanks. Thats caps and tubes plus a couple refilling drip tips and some cartos, free shipping since it was over $75. Grand total was $122, thats insane as far as I am concerned. The reason I started IBTanked was because the only tanks I could find at the time were $80 each and there was one size. I think we have done pretty well in changing what the landscape looks like for today and we look forward to what we might be able to bring forward tomorrow.

Anyhow Jay, thanks for not only being a customer but also for the feel good part... thats an important element for us because we are not interested in selling things to folks for the sale. We truly want folks to just find whats right for themselves whether it is a carto tank or something else.
    Toot away, toot away.

I certainly am not as experienced as some, but in the past couple of months I have tried many different delivery systems, and had been searching for that item that provided a consistent and good taste, in a convenient and clean form, that well, also looked nice.

I tried many different types, and after being frustrated once again decided to give carto tanks a try. When looking around, I heard so many people giving a big thumbs up to you all, and when I checked on pricing, your tanks seemed the perfect fit.

I find the slim line look of your caps, mixed with the hand painted tanks to be an excellent combination, at a very reasonable price point. One of my non vaping friends who has seen me with many different devices recently described your tank as 'elegant' yesterday, and I would agree.

So Thank YOU for providing a quality product at a reasonable price.

Cheers!

Full Member Verified Member

Got my tank loving it. Perfect fit in the vtr. My first carto tanl loving the flavor and vapor production!!20131031_163934.jpg

OCD

Nice, thats the first shot I have seen of the 19 in the VTR. I was pretty certain it would be a good fit because the Iclear is 19mm diameter too.

Love that gravity defying eLiquid you have in there

Full Member Verified Member

Lol actually took the picture upright, but for some reason it rotated when i posted it here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast