Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I just placed my first ibtanked order

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default I just placed my first ibtanked order

Im sooo excited.

i have never used a carto tank before.

and after weeks of struggling with clearos, i decided to go back to cartos. And im loving them.
    and Baditude pops up and suggests the ibtanked ( cool name ) and man they are so pretty. So before i even place my first order ive picked out the colors for my next 4 tanks!

well i placed mynorder sunday. I am very excited and hope its as easy to use as baditude suggests it is!
    MadOzodi and gerrymi like this.

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladiekali View Post
    Im sooo excited.

i have never used a carto tank before.

and after weeks of struggling with clearos, i decided to go back to cartos. And im loving them.
    and Baditude pops up and suggests the ibtanked ( cool name ) and man they are so pretty. So before i even place my first order ive picked out the colors for my next 4 tanks!

well i placed mynorder sunday. I am very excited and hope its as easy to use as baditude suggests it is!
    They are addicting... IBT tanks that is - not Bad.

Most of us "tankers" have at least 3-4 IBTs... and some (who shall remain nameless) have closer to a dozen.

OCD

Lol Ladie, I think that happens a lot with our new customers. We often get a first time order then two or three days after it ships they are back for two more. The great thing on the variety side is that you can swap the caps around with any tube of that diameter, that way you can try different lengths and change up the colors without breaking the bank plus having extra tubes is not a bad idea considering they are glass.
    Ladiekali likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

I ordered yesterday morning at about 7:30 a.m and it will be my first carto tank as well!!! Super stoked tired of constantly having to mess with clearomizers. I do have a question. Do you guys usually send a shipping cinfirmation email? From what everyone has said I would have figured it would have shipped yesterday and if not yesterday today but no email and my order status just says confirmed. I'm not by any means complaining just trying to figure out how ibtanked does things. And I'm slightly impatient when waiting for new things lol. Cant wait to see how my 19mm xl tank looks in my new vtr!!!

OCD

Mrrochi, sometimes Mondays can be pretty hectic especially if we dont work the weekend which we did not this last one as The Mrs and I took a little us time. Your order did go out yesterday though and the tracking was updated a little while ago. You should have gotten an email but you can also log into the site to check that.

Usually we are pretty up on orders going out quick. Colored tubes do take at least a day but since yours was clear it just needed to be pulled, assembled and shipped.
    Mrrochi likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Thank you. So stoked!!! Will be pics with how it looks on the vtr as soon as I get it! Understand family time, very important thing especially these days.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Where can u find your tracking number? I dont have a number in my email and havent found it in my acct

OCD

When you log in go to "Your Account" then click on "Your Orders" On the left click on the order you want to check on then when the invoice for that order comes up down at the bottom click on the Order History button and it will have the tracking there.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by State O' Flux View Post
    They are addicting... IBT tanks that is - not Bad.

Most of us "tankers" have at least 3-4 IBTs... and some (who shall remain nameless) have closer to a dozen.
    Trying to catch him....Im up to 8 here. I ve just ordered a Kayfun...hope I dont like it.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    I ve just ordered a Kayfun...hope I dont like it.
    Sorry... you will.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast