Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: IBTsid 22

OCD

Default IBTsid 22

I Put the SiD Beauty Ring up on the site under Accessories in Tools & Vanity

Folks with the SiD will like this ring and we priced it to make it easy to buy. This was made for us by SmokTech and will fit not only Sid but also The Magnet Button Bolt and the new Ace all of which are by SmokTech and share interchangeable parts.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nice piece and nice price sir. Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy the day!
    They call me "The THUG" (Throat Hit Urban Guerrilla) Join the movement now!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That looks very nice. Adding that to the list of thing to get. I'm absolutely loving my 2 IBTanked's. Quick question the two that I have are 22mm so can I purchase the 22mm halfling tubes and use them with the 22mm caps I already have? I'm pretty sure I can but just wanted to check.

OCD

Yes, any length tube can be used with the caps for that diameter. The tube in the picture is a standard though the HalfLing on the SiD with the 350 battery is pretty nice.

I wish these manufacturers would key in shrinking the length of their devices. There is a lot of wasted space between the top of the battery and the 510 connector IMHO.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Awesome!!! Thank you and I agree with you on the wasted space, the could make it a bit shorter for sure.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran UncleChuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Yes, any length tube can be used with the caps for that diameter. The tube in the picture is a standard though the HalfLing on the SiD with the 350 battery is pretty nice.

I wish these manufacturers would key in shrinking the length of their devices. There is a lot of wasted space between the top of the battery and the 510 connector IMHO.
    Glad I'm not the only one annoyed by wasted space in devices

The rings are looking great OCD! Any plans to make a flat top ring for the original smoktech zmax? The only thing really keeping me from loving the zmax is the silly beveled top cap.

OCD

UC, I think the ZMax you are talking about is the same top as the ZMax Mini just a different length battery tube. If so then yes I want to do one for the Mini. It will most likely be a 19mm tank ring though since that device is actually slimmer than a 22mm tank and the 19 really looks good on it.
    ncbrigar likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Benson X's Avatar

Hey OCD,

Any way to get a "custom" Black ring for my SID? I posted a new thread looking for input about black rings for the SID, but no luck yet.

Thanks in advance for the help!

OCD

Got a sharpie? hehe, acutally that might work, brb...

Well, it is black. Not as completely black as the SiD and a little uneven and shiny Have no clue as to how it will hold up but since there is always a sharpie on my desk easy enough to touch up

Really though I dont know that we will be ordering any colors on these because of the numbers involved and they are kind of a slow mover. We got the clear since it is the same as on the original and pretty much universally matches all the colors. Now if we could get them in our tank colors I might be a little more interested but these were made by Smoktech in China and our caps and tipsys here in the US.
    Benson X likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Benson X's Avatar

Lol, I like your style dude!

I was actually thinking about using some PlastiDip spray. That stuff is awesome and has been used a few times on my truck

Seriously though, I appreciate the quick reply and info. I just got notification from FastTech that my order shipped today, so I may have lucked out and will have it en route before they close for 2 weeks for the CNY.

I will see what I can do when the SID gets here, and most-likely hit you up for an SID ring.

Thanks again man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast