Cartos for my 19mm XL IBTanked
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Cartos for my 19mm XL IBTanked

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Cartos for my 19mm XL IBTanked

Alrighty, so I need to get me som XL cartos y'all and I wanted y'all's opinions. I don't like the flanged cartos so those are out. I've been eyeballing the IKenvape 510 Mega Platinum LR S series cartos and think they sound great. I will be punching holes in them myself as well. Has anyone used them? And if so, how are you liking them? I'm so excited about using my new tank . Oh, and I will be using my ZMax Mini and my Mini Provari. I tend to stay at 4.5 volts or there abouts.
    Last edited by Bella Chic; 01-01-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    ghola1was likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

I have the same tank - just curious, why don't you like the flanged cartos? What am I missing?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just prefer the bottom of the tank to be nice and flush. Sounds dumb I know but I just feel like the flanged may lead to leaking. I'm sure it wouldn't but I guess I just have it in my head that I like the flush smooth bottom of the tank more lol

Blog Entries

I use both SR Mega 510-Fusions and SR Mega Platinums on my Provari's and IBTanked. Best cartos that I found. I buy the punched versions. I think you'll like the Platinum S series.

I prefer a cooler vape; thus I use the SR and rarely vape over 4.5 volts.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    I use both SR Mega 510-Fusions and SR Mega Platinums on my Provari's and IBTanked. Best cartos that I found. I buy the punched versions. I think you'll like the Platinum S series.

I prefer a cooler vape; thus I use the SR and rarely vape over 4.5 volts.
    I'm kinda like you Bad. I rarely go over 4.5 volts either. I enjoy a lil bit of a warm vapor but not to warm, it hurts my tongue when the vapor is to warm. So perhaps I could vape at a lower voltage with these if I find it to be on the warmish side. You have helped me a lot Bad, I really appreciate you.
    Baditude likes this.

I use Smok single coil 1.7 or 2.0 ohm XLs, unflanged in 19mm and 22mm XL IBTanked (tanks). I punch them myself for use with a high percent VG juice.

For the past two years I have usually purchased them at Hooier E-Cig. I vape at 6.5 to 8.0 watts.

The LR cartos above are going to run hot at 4.5V. There are also 3.2 ohm Boges on the same page.

Cartomizers
    Last edited by yzer; 01-02-2014 at 12:34 AM.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0Ω XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thank you yzer, I appreciate your input and help.
    yzer likes this.

OCD

Finding the cartomizer that works for you is crucial. Everyones wants and expectations are so wildly different then when you toss into the mix the variety of flavors along with how they vape, vaping styles and power levels it can be a bit of a journey to find your own sweet spot.

I have some dark buttery rum flavor that is hard on cartomizers even though i rarely go above 3.8V on a 3.2ohm cartomizer. It makes a tasty cloud you can almost chew on the exhale though so I put up with the shorter life on the cartomizers.

Hoosier Ecig has always had decent pricing on cartomizers

Have to ask though... why no flange Chic? I like them because they prevent any chance of shoving the cartomizer trough and into the tank after filling. The tank is going to sit in the same position pretty much flange or not, I can see if you are punching your own if the flange gets in the way of the punching tool but thats about the only downside I can think of.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I do not punch my own cartos, and I prefer flanged. Hear me out, please. I prefer Ikenvape Mega Fusion. If you use the ring that was just released, a flanged carto will sit flush, and you will get airflow from the ring.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There are good deals here MULTI-PACK DEALS. I plan to use flanged cartos for the reason that OCD stated above but they also sale cartos that aren't flanged as well. Ikenvape sells cartos as well.
    Pinggolfer likes this.

Provari, Innokin SVD, VTR, Turtleship, K100, Lavafire, Smoktech SID and several Ego batteries

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast