Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Roccov
  • 1 Post By OCD

Thread: IBTank With Racing Stripes

Senior Member Verified Member DJLEC's Avatar

Default IBTank With Racing Stripes

My preference is the Stainless Caps with Clear Tube. As I started to juggle 4 Tanks and Juices I quickly realized my system of identifying contents with the Drip Tips was not working. After a disasterous occurence last week mixing juices in one Tank I decided to order more Tanks.

When I saw the picture on IBTank's Website with the different colored O-Rings and with guidance from OCD in another thread I placed the Order.

I was so stoked to receive the Tanks yesterday and the attached picture is what I affectionately call my Toker. I will now call it my Toker with Racing Stripes.

OCD and the Girls hit it out of the Park for me yesterday

Thank you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I + The colored o-ring fun pack!

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

OCD

See DJ, tol ya The Girls will usually come through when you leave them a note. They cant always fill requests but putting the colored orings on for you is a pretty easy one.

Now just to remember what flavors the colors indicate.

Senior Member Verified Member DJLEC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    See DJ, tol ya The Girls will usually come through when you leave them a note. They cant always fill requests but putting the colored orings on for you is a pretty easy one.

Now just to remember what flavors the colors indicate.
    OCD, I am hoping that you Thank the Girls for me since this was a Big Hit for me last week when I opened the Package.

As I am getting Older I never want to replicate what occured last week with the mixed flavors. I have a Word document now and since my preference is the Stainless Caps with Clear Tube this will be so much easier for me now. Flavor in Red Tank, Flavor in Blue Tank, etc...

You will have to warn the Girls also, I now need to decide what to add to my next Order with more colored O-Rings since I plan to retrofit my other Tanks.

Thanks again.

OCD

Lol, I already read the OP above to them last night DJ. You know we also have colored washers (white and blue) so you can mix things up even more.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well based on the different colors of o-rings and washers you could have 21 different configurations with the SS caps. Throw in the anodized caps and you get another 210 combos. That's just using the clear tank. Even Baditude doesn't have that many. LOL I won't even mention the thousands of combinations using the different color tanks or the different sizes. I see why OCD and the ladies are always so busy. Enjoy the day!
    DJLEC likes this.
    They call me "The THUG" (Throat Hit Urban Guerrilla) Join the movement now!

OCD

Yes, the possibilities are nearly endless Rocco. I know for some it is overwhelming and this is a consideration that crossed our minds but for most it adds an element of fun which is why we ultimately chose the more difficult path.
    DJLEC likes this.