Chrome Anodized Refilling Drip Tip Stock
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OCD

Thread: Chrome Anodized Refilling Drip Tip Stock

Full Member Verified Member sandboa's Avatar

Default Chrome Anodized Refilling Drip Tip Stock

Any idea of when the Chrome anodized refilling drip tips will be back in stock? Waiting to place my next order till they become available again.

OCD

Not sue on those, we have an order in but depending on when they are able to ship it could be soon or some time later you know there is a big holiday in China that starts this coming week and runs into February. I should know this week if we made it in on time.

Super Member Verified Member dhaiken's Avatar

I just got two black anodized today w/my first tank.
    Wanted chrome, but glad I didn't wait.
    I love these things, and the tank, and the Thingy!

Full Member Verified Member sandboa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Not sue on those, we have an order in but depending on when they are able to ship it could be soon or some time later you know there is a big holiday in China that starts this coming week and runs into February. I should know this week if we made it in on time.
    Damn Chinese and their messed up new year. lol. I'll just have to be patient. Everything I own is either SS or Chrome Anodized. Otherwise I would just go with the black. Got my first one to use primarily as a refilling tool, but realized I preferred it as a drip tip over many other drip tip designs

OCD

I have used them myself and they are not a bad drip tip, one thing is for folks who like a cooler vape the longer drip tip can help provide that where a very short one will tend towards warmer.

Yes this holiday hits us every year and every year we are pretty much un prepared :/ At least we are much better set than last year. I cannot begrudge them their holiday though. As I understand it many of these folks live/work in factory towns far from their homes and this might be the one time a year that they get to spend some time with their families, plus being a nationwide event you can imagine all the homecomings and celebrating going on, more power to em

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The chrome refilling tip is back in stock. Speaking of drip tips do only the IB Tank drip tips fit the IB Tank?

Proudly Made in the USA

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer12 View Post
    The chrome refilling tip is back in stock. Speaking of drip tips do only the IB Tank drip tips fit the IB Tank?
    The tanks use 510 cartos, so any 510 drip tip should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xtwosm0kesx View Post
    The tanks use 510 cartos, so any 510 drip tip should work.
    For some reason I thought only IB drip tips fit. I'll find out when my first tank and cartos arrive.

OCD

Yes, any drip tip will work as long as they fit standard cartomizers, they just dont have the magical qualities of an IBTipsy And dang, I posted the chrome refilling tips in the thingy thread and forgot this thread was here. i did send out the email notifications though for folks who signed up for them.
    Pinggolfer likes this.