When to change carto? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: When to change carto?

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by BuGlen View Post
    My e-liquid bottles have a neck that is roughly the same size as a carto. I pull the drip tip off, turn the tank upside down on the top of the bottle, and pull the carto out slowly. The liquid in the tank drains right back into the bottle.
    On the topic of bottles, we just ordered a bunch of bottles that we tested and really like. They have a long tapered tip that is easy to get down into the tank beside the cartomizer and a feature I really like in that they have a frosted section which is sharpie friendly for marking the bottle. Dont know what kind of interest there will be in these but we liked them enough to get plenty to be able to add them to the site. Should be next week when they are up.

Snowdog, Always like Rush but have never been enough of a fan of most music to have been able to pull that recognition off to cath the relation to your username. Not that I dont like music because I do, a pretty wide variety too. When we were young (sounds like you are just a couple years on me) there was a lot going on and one thing was robotics and something I remember from that was gigo (garbage in garbage out) and to me it was like a revelation that maybe ruined a lot of relaxed enjoyment because I took it as a way of rating things that went into my head.

At a young age I began working on a filing system by attempting to rate the importance of information as it was disseminated and filing it appropriately. As such most of what stuck was science journal articles or other research or academic enlightenments along with practical things such as those learned in trades and crafts. To this day I can watch a great movie then watch it again a year later and it is brand new again. Teach me a recipe for something that is both good for me and is enjoyable and I will remember it for the rest of my life.

You can say it... odd duck, yup.
    DetraMental and SnowDog like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I was just about to ask this question. Though since my tongue is cardboard I can't really tell if my flavor is weak or if it's my tastebuds. I've been using this carto since the day my IBTank got here. Holy cow when was that? I ordered Feb 20, so a couple to a few weeks now. I just refiddled my thingy until my tongue wakes back up and I can tell for sure.

My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Just put the new one in from the top and push it through while flipping it over. Top becomes the bottom, prime and you are back in business.

ETA*** Always make sure you back up the cap that is going to try and push out when sliding a cartomizer through the tank for a swap or when filling rather than holding the tube
    i just tried this...lmao

It works! if you don't get all impatient and try to rush, and the new carto slips out of alignment with the old one Then you get a REALLY well primed new carto. Which isn't bad really. Only got a few drops on me :P

Also apparently it was time for a change. Goodness the vapor coming out now! If only I could taste it.
    Last edited by CalamityJess; 03-14-2014 at 02:47 AM.

OCD

Another thing that can wake the taste buds up is to change flavors for awhile, doesnt take long and when you go back to the one that was dropping off you will get a new palette take on it.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Another thing that can wake the taste buds up is to change flavors for awhile, doesnt take long and when you go back to the one that was dropping off you will get a new palette take on it.
    I'm currently using the only one I can taste, and actually like...ProVape cherry. my tongue has felt funny the last couple days too, but it's starting to feel normal again. Hoping that's a good sign!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234