Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Papa_Lazarou

Thread: delays?

Full Member Verified Member

Default delays?

Has any one else had a issue with delivery not coming when the tracking says it was suppose to be delivered?

Just curious first time I ordered with them. Seems like they got my order out fast enough.

MKUltra Member Supporting Member Papa_Lazarou's Avatar

I got a shipment from them this week (to Canada, no less). It took less than a week to get here from the time of order placement. That's probably not making you feel any better, but there you are.

Lol its still under a week for me I ordered on sat or Sunday can't remember but tracking said was suppose to be here before 3 I opened my box and I just lol. I am only 500 miles away too lol

Yeah, mail letdown is the worst. I was supposed to get a reo delivered today. I waited and waited, went out for a bite to eat, and wouldn't you know it, the mailman came while I was out. Because you have to sign for reo deliveries, all I got was a note saying they would try again... on Monday

That's horrible. Ya I got my provari coming tomorrow I usually get home before the mail man but tomorrow he will probly be here super early lol. So hoping for tanks and a vapor tomorrow lol

Well, good luck to you, then. Here's to having a good weekend of vaping
    miller408 likes this.

Hopefully if I beat the mail man ha ha ha at least I Bought a few drip tips as well in case the tanks got delayed.

OCD

PM me an order number and I can look it up for you. There has been some mail delays with all the ice back east but you are down the street from us so there should be no issues. That said you know there are always a million thing to go wrong from us not printing the label correctly to the USPS tossing it into a corner. Sorry if it was on us but we will do whatever it takes to make sure you receive your purchase. CS is big on our list and we do all we can but in the end human error will always be present regardless until we are able to install our robot army.

I don't think it was on you guys it says it left santa Clarita yesterday. Was just wondering if USPS was having issues there ya I will send you the order numbers. Thanks.